Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Feds to ban funny state-owned road signs

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Colonel Flagg

Re: Feds to ban funny state-owned road signs

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:38 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:29 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:17 am

MAGAts are too dumb to realize they're driving in the ditch...
Trump voters are stupid? Great! Then I guess you would be all in favor of requiring voters to pass a rudimentary civics exam prior to casting their ballot?
Absolutely... his vote total would easily decrease.
Joe Biden would never pass... even with his ice cream, and whatever meds they are using to prop him up.

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:46 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:38 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:29 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:17 am

MAGAts are too dumb to realize they're driving in the ditch...
Trump voters are stupid? Great! Then I guess you would be all in favor of requiring voters to pass a rudimentary civics exam prior to casting their ballot?
Absolutely... his vote total would easily decrease.
Joe Biden would never pass... even with his ice cream, and whatever meds they are using to prop him up.
Like Trump and the pads the are placing under his shoes to keep him steady now?

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:50 pm

Wow, remember when tRump said Biden was too old??? Now Colonel F says what? Trump is too old according to his own words? Birdies are flying around my head...Hey the wind, when you jump out that window, don't forget to break a leg!
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:55 pm

HD74 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:50 pm
Wow, remember when tRump said Biden was too old??? Now Colonel F says what? Trump is too old according to his own words? Birdies are flying around my head...Hey the wind, when you jump out that window, don't forget to break a leg!
Very amusing. :smokin

Both you and I know, old Joe is just one tumble down the airplane stairs away from giving us the gift that is President Harris...and we're worrying about funny highway signs?
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:05 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:55 pm
HD74 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:50 pm
Very amusing. :smokin

Both you and I know, old Joe is just one tumble down the airplane stairs away from giving us the gift that is President Harris...and we're worrying about funny highway signs?
You understand you support a doddering fool too right?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic