Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Federal Scientists Recommend Easing Restrictions on Marijuana

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Federal Scientists Recommend Easing Restrictions on Marijuana

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:19 am

In the last several years, Chinese-backed marijuana operations have cropped up across the United States, including major drug busts in New Mexico and Maine, where Border Patrol has reportedly identified up to 270 illegal marijuana grow operations throughout Maine that are worth billions of dollars.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-repu ... ted-states

I guess killing us all with the Chinavirus didn't work out as planned, so now they want to make us all fat, dumb and lazy with addictive schedule 1 narcotics. They probably are going to invest in Cheeto's so they can profit from it too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:30 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:19 am
In the last several years, Chinese-backed marijuana operations have cropped up across the United States, including major drug busts in New Mexico and Maine, where Border Patrol has reportedly identified up to 270 illegal marijuana grow operations throughout Maine that are worth billions of dollars.

I guess killing us all with the Chinavirus didn't work out as planned, so now they want to make us all fat, dumb and lazy with addictive schedule 1 narcotics. They probably are going to invest in Cheeto's so they can profit from it too.
Hooray conspiracy theories! It was a virus…. It didn’t give a shit who got infected or where they were from. Plenty of folks from China died. They would send it here and kill us alone if that was a plan. So that’s an easy bubble to burst.

As for the dope (not you… I think?) Marijuana is not an addictive narcotic on the same level as heroin or opioids and has far less effect. It doesn’t even belong classified as anything. Bible thumpers in 1938 got it put there in the midst of a religious revival and here we are. The day when it’s legal is coming.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:30 am
It didn’t give a shit who got infected or where they were from. Plenty of folks from China died. They would send it here and kill us alone if that was a plan. So that’s an easy bubble to burst.
You are making the mistake of assuming the leaders in Communist China think like you or we do. They could give a rats ass about "their people."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:56 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:36 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:02 am
I know very few people who buy cannabis in a retail setting. My buddy makes better gummies than Lume simply because he knows his customers directly. It's why sheet cake at a local bakery is better than at Walmart.
Were it legal he might start his own business.
It's legal, but he was already established and why change a good thing?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:57 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:42 am
Rate This wrote:
It didn’t give a shit who got infected or where they were from. Plenty of folks from China died. They would send it here and kill us alone if that was a plan. So that’s an easy bubble to burst.
You are making the mistake of assuming the leaders in Communist China think like you or we do. They could give a rats ass about "their people."
Now you're an expert on the Communist Chinese way of thinking? You are epic.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:01 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:56 am
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
I know very few people who buy cannabis in a retail setting. My buddy makes better gummies than Lume simply because he knows his customers directly. It's why sheet cake at a local bakery is better than at Walmart.
Because sooner or later it’ll be legal and they’ll get him on tax evasion and a whole host of other charges.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:02 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:19 am

I notice a lot of marijuana related businesses are next to fast food restaurants. Get the people with the munchies while they are in the neighborhood.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:01 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Because sooner or later it’ll be legal and they’ll get him on tax evasion and a whole host of other charges.
That is the risk, but he has flown under the radar for decades. The Michigan Treasury are some agressive mofos.
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:05 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:01 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
That is the risk, but he has flown under the radar for decades. The Michigan Treasury are some agressive mofos.
If he’s good at it he should contribute to society and tax charges have a way of hurting that goal.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:09 pm

Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
That’s not true unless you’re one of those minority groups. But their response to the virus spreading is indicative of caring about what happens to their people and that it wasn’t on purpose. You watch too many thrillers or something.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:56 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:09 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
That’s not true unless you’re one of those minority groups.
Shame they don't teach history in the government run schools anymore.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:02 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:56 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Shame they don't teach only ANGLO history in the government run schools anymore.
Florida is sure trying to hide plenty of American history
― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:21 pm

I currently take 210 pain pills a month, non narcotic, for the health issues that arose after the COVID jabs. My surgeon has said, in front of witnesses, if and when my state legalizes Pot he will tell me what to get and what strength as it will work better than all the pills I take. I eagerly await that day.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:56 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Shame they don't teach history in the government run schools anymore.
Thank god I at least went to school…

The people of China are also proud to be Chinese… and again if they didn’t give a rats ass they would have let it spread unabated. Instead they locked the country down in an attempt to stop it. Clearly they cared about it spreading even if there’s nothing that can really be done to stop it. They do favor certain ethnicities in their treatment of the citizenry… that’s a widely known fact.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:57 pm
There are people in the Federal Government that claim men can giver birth and breast feed. Others that say Covid escaped from a Chinese Wet Lab. Others that said masks wouldn't prevent you from contracting Covid prior to demanding you wear one. Not to mention that the poke would prevent you from spreading Covid. Oh, and I almost forgot, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan you can keep your plan."

Forgive me if I don't buy in. It's a class one narcotic.
That also brings in millions of tax dollars that often as not counteracts ruthless program cuts that aid untold thousands of our fellow citizens by Republicans.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic