Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stop me if you've heard this before: "Trump is unfit for office"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Stop me if you've heard this before: "Trump is unfit for office"

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:24 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:22 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm
It's unbelievable that Bryce and BMW are willing to overlook ALL of Trump's flaws because they liked "his" policies.
As I've asked before, present me with a better, proven, option.
A turd.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:24 pm
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
It's unbelievable that Bryce and BMW are willing to overlook ALL of Trump's flaws because they liked "his" policies.
A turd.
As opposed to the shit sandwich we currently are eating?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:40 pm

Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

At one time, I was completely onboard the Desantis train. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have the chops for a national campaign yet. Doesn't mean he wont some day.
His actions disqualify him. Nikki Haley is best positioned to take on the corpse and win. Haley would also be able to put together a competent and credible administration.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:22 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:40 pm
Nikki Haley is best positioned to take on the corpse and win. Haley would also be able to put together a competent and credible administration.

Nope, after the Civil War answer debacle, she wont get enough support from the Black community to win.

On the other hand...
According to national and swing state polls reviewed by Bloomberg, the former president and GOP front runner has between 14 percent and 30 percent of the Black vote share as the country heads into an election year.
Haley is an establishment Republican. I've had my fill.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:26 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:58 am
Ironically the real crook in the case is the State of New York trying to steal money from a citizen.
Agreed.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:28 pm

Nope, after the Civil War answer debacle, she wont get enough support from the Black community to win.
As if Trump has done nothing to turn off minority voters??
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:31 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:28 pm
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=63505
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:44 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
As of December...
Black support for former President Donald Trump is on the rise, with 17% of black Americans currently backing him, according to GenForward polling.

Additionally, 36% of Latinos support Trump, indicating increased support among Hispanic voters as well.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden is facing challenges in retaining support among black and Hispanic voters, with only 72% of black voters and 47% of Hispanic voters backing him.
The Biden non-support isn't going to be an issue. Flag this post. Biden will not be the candidate in November. He will step aside.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:50 pm

We can only hope. I'm done with these 70+ fuckers.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:53 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:50 pm
We can only hope. I'm done with these 70+ fuckers.
Agreed, keep them both off the ballot.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:58 pm

Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

At one time, I was completely onboard the Desantis train. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have the chops for a national campaign yet. Doesn't mean he wont some day.
Mitt Romney. Nikki Haley. Anyone else who ran this year. My god man.... you had 8 other options. You're going with the one that has yet to garner a bare majority of the country and lost the second time rather badly. That's only proven his ineptitude. So sure he's proven I suppose.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:01 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:44 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
As of December...
Black support for former President Donald Trump is on the rise, with 17% of black Americans currently backing him, according to GenForward polling.

Additionally, 36% of Latinos support Trump, indicating increased support among Hispanic voters as well.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden is facing challenges in retaining support among black and Hispanic voters, with only 72% of black voters and 47% of Hispanic voters backing him.
The Biden non-support isn't going to be an issue. Flag this post. Biden will not be the candidate in November. He will step aside.
He will not be stepping aside considering he just started campaigning in earnest and came out swinging right at Trumps head. So if I flag it... it'll be to delete it for being so ridiculous. The election will turn on whether Biden can bring young people back to being energized and shore up his standing with minorities. Trump's numbers are already pretty well locked in. He's not attracting anybody new.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:08 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:59 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:59 am
My point is they simply grasped at straws and tried to bring politics into it and Trump attacked the judge and all of these extracurricular things INSTEAD of being able to make a coherent and plausible argument.
I'm pretty sure Trump's lawyers put forth coherent legal arguments. It is just that the media doesn't report that kind of stuff. Instead all we get are the Trump sound bytes, which is exactly what Trump wanted.

Also, the entire premise of your argument is that Trump is dealing with a fair system. If it is not a fair system, then he has every right to "attack" it.
No they really didn't. They put forward the usual obfuscation and whataboutism that is characteristic of their court cases. You don't stand up like he did and attack the judge right after you declined his terms that he offered as a condition to let you speak... don't attack the judge no political rants etc.... what did he do? He stood up for 5 minutes and attacked the judge, the process and court. The judge is the sole person deciding the penalty... how senile does one need to be to repeatedly attack him especially after being specifically warned against doing so? The judge finally rightfully cut him off. It's yet another example of how fucking stupid the man is. That's absolute suicide.
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:23 pm

Raise your hand if you believe you could get away with speaking to a judge in a court of law like that. I once had to go before Scary Mary in Macomb county and if I breathed wrong she would have fucked my SOUL up. But, ya know, down with the elites and all that.
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:25 pm

Barring death or coma, Trump will be winning in November. You can take that one to the bank.
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic