Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stop me if you've heard this before: "Trump is unfit for office"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Stop me if you've heard this before: "Trump is unfit for office"

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:36 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:23 pm
Raise your hand if you believe you could get away with speaking to a judge in a court of law like that. I once had to go before Scary Mary in Macomb county and if I breathed wrong she would have fucked my SOUL up. But, ya know, down with the elites and all that.
I can't say I'll raise my hand but... If he did it to say "see they are after me!" when they take $300 million away or something astronomical then he's a bigger gambler than 100 Dan Campbell's all coaching a team in unison. There is no guarantee it'll energize anybody that isn't already on board his train. His winning hinges on Biden not being able to match his previous coalition and abortion not being a major issue again which it looks like it may very well be a centerpiece. That won't bode well for the GOP we have a mountain of evidence of that already.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:39 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:21 am
In terms of his behavior, [the merit of the case] is irrelevant.
I fundamentally disagree with this position. The "system" is trying to take away all of his money and put him behind bars for the rest of his life (I'm talking all of his cases, cumulatively). He has every right to be in attack mode under those circumstances. You can argue all you want that he brought this upon himself with his own actions, but that's not the point, because I firmly believe that the motives of those who have the power to "bring him to justice" have motives beyond simply that of justice.
Your argument has always been "tRump is a candidate for president, he shouldn't have to face any legal action for his mis-deeds." Your argument, therefore, is invalid... NO ONE is above the law.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:42 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:25 pm
Barring death or coma, Trump will be winning in November. You can take that one to the bank.
I'm just hoping all those Big Macs will FINALLY do their job on his arteries! :hat

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:46 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:21 am
In terms of his behavior, [the merit of the case] is irrelevant.
I fundamentally disagree with this position. The "system" is trying to take away all of his money and put him behind bars for the rest of his life (I'm talking all of his cases, cumulatively). He has every right to be in attack mode under those circumstances. You can argue all you want that he brought this upon himself with his own actions, but that's not the point, because I firmly believe that the motives of those who have the power to "bring him to justice" have motives beyond simply that of justice.
If he had done nothing wrong and not screwed himself six ways to Sunday on so many fronts nobody would be saying a word to him from legal eagle land actually. The "system" still works despite his protests to the contrary. Look at Menendez... it gives a rats ass that he was an unregistered agent for foreign countries and took gold bars as bribes. It doesn't give a rats ass what party he's from. Don't want stupid prizes? Don't do stupid things or try to get advantages via extracurricular means. or hide and move documents instead of returning them. Or make calls to pressure elected officials to do your bidding or plot to have slates of false electors contest the election results. There would be ZERO cases against him if he hadn't been a sleazeball and done things that are fundamentally stupid all because his ego and sense of self is so fragile he can't bear to lose. That's a sign of a mental illness and now he appears to have some form of dementia on top of that. People attack Biden for being fuddy-duddy but there's no contest between that Biden tendency and whatever ailments Trump has. The Donalds mental issues are off the charts at this point.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:40 pm
[Nikki Haley is best positioned to take on the corpse and win.
https://nevernikki.net/#why-never-nikki
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:29 pm
Matt wrote:
Did it ever occur to you there might be some lies in there?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
A website funded by Rand Paul?? Impeccably sourced! I expected nothing but the lowest level of research from someone who throws stones at scary dark-skinned people, and look what we received!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
If you look up "cuckold", you'll see a picture of Rand Paul.

https://www.nydailynews.com/2015/09/16/ ... 16-debate/
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:46 pm

Was he the one that got knocked on his ass by his neighbor?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:40 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:46 pm
Was he the one that got knocked on his ass by his neighbor?
Yes.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
It's one page read, I knew about her Warhawk stances long before she ran.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:10 pm

Interesting conversation with friends tonight. One person's viewpoint:

If the prosecutors would just do one trial at a time, Donald would be in jail before November. Indictments running concurrently in Florida, NY, DC and Georgia means Trump can delay one court's progress by saying he has to appear in another court.

I think I pretty much got the gist of what was being said.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:19 pm

Round Six wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:10 pm
Interesting conversation with friends tonight. One person's viewpoint:

If the prosecutors would just do one trial at a time, Donald would be in jail before November. Indictments running concurrently in Florida, NY, DC and Georgia means Trump can delay one court's progress by saying he has to appear in another court.

I think I pretty much got the gist of what was being said.
That won’t happen. He’ll be doing so on different days and no court is gonna buy I can’t because I have a court date next week as an excuse. This one won’t fly. They’ll happily play ball without him being there.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:04 pm
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:
It's one page read, I knew about her Warhawk stances long before she ran.
You don't like her because her abortion stance. #jinglejingle

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:37 pm

If you look up "cuckold", you'll see a picture of Rand Paul.
Yeah? And if you look up Cock Sucker you see a picture of TC Talks. What's your point?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic