Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Stop me if you've heard this before: "Trump is unfit for office"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Stop me if you've heard this before: "Trump is unfit for office"

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:24 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:49 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:47 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:44 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:00 pm

See, liberals are a party not a cult, so of course they have seen this movie. Furthermore, gays, bi's and fluids are liberal, so they don't mind a good cocksucker joke.

NeoCon douchebags are the one's who like to point fingers (usually while they are twice as guilty). Sound familiar?
Yeah, give me a break, there are more lib triggers in that film than Tim (Dr. Hook) McCracken can shake a stick at.
You might think that, but no
Next you're going to tell me it's going to be the lead feature at the Harvard/Berkley Retro Film Festival.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic