Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christie dropping out

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Christie dropping out

Post by zzand » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:18 pm

According to Forbes Chris Christie is dropping out of the presidential race. It is assumed his voters will go with Haley.

Rate This

Re: Christie dropping out

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:39 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:18 pm
According to Forbes Chris Christie is dropping out of the presidential race. It is assumed his voters will go with Haley.
Every 3% helps.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:38 pm

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:12 pm

A blistering speech this afternoon... along with a "hot mic" take on Haley and DeSantis. This guy is not getting invited to the convention.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:16 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:12 pm
A blistering speech this afternoon... along with a "hot mic" take on Haley and DeSantis. This guy is not getting invited to the convention.
:lol You don't think he gets the keynote?

Maybe he'll put Trumps name up for nominaton. :rollin
The censorship king from out of state.

Willie108

Post by Willie108 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:55 pm

He needs to go back to being mayor of Bedrock. Or maybe working for Mr. Slate.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:02 am

Haley isn’t better than Trump. In 2016, John Kasich was a decent candidate to try to block Trump while offering different ideas.

When it comes down to it, Haley, DeSantis, and Trump really are all the same platform wise. All 3 would work to wipe out the existence of LGBT people. Christie was the only one who I could say that I could say would have been different.

I will have to make a protest vote against Biden I guess.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:50 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:02 am
Haley isn’t better than Trump. In 2016, John Kasich was a decent candidate to try to block Trump while offering different ideas.

When it comes down to it, Haley, DeSantis, and Trump really are all the same platform wise. All 3 would work to wipe out the existence of LGBT people. Christie was the only one who I could say that I could say would have been different.

And welcome President Trump. You must want to be wiped out subconsciously or something.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:38 am

Haley is significantly better than Trump and Miles better than Biden. Nobody is going to "wipe out the existence of LGBT people." That is fear mongering bullshit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:32 am

I wanted Kaisch in 2016. I figured if I'm gonna get a moderate republican, I may as well vote for the actual republican. I wish things had gone different.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:50 am

And welcome President Trump. You must want to be wiped out subconsciously or something.
I meant in the primary.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:54 pm

Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:51 pm
Rate This wrote:

I meant in the primary.
I hope so. Because Biden in the general will be your only hope to stave off bad things.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:18 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:32 am
I wanted Kaisch in 2016. I figured if I'm gonna get a moderate republican, I may as well vote for the actual republican. I wish things had gone different.
It's amazing what short memories we have.

There's not a dime's worth of difference between Kasich and DeSantis. Both come off as angry, unlikeable fuss budgets. Either one would probably be the perfect leader of an HOA somewhere.

Now, get off my lawn.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:54 pm
Rate This wrote:

I meant in the primary.
I hope so. Because Biden in the general will be your only hope to stave off bad things.
:rollin

C'mon, man... Both you and I know, Biden isn't really the one who's calling the shots. The whole Lloyd Austin mess makes that crystal clear. Secretary Austin knew that there was no reason to tell old Joe anything.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:27 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:54 pm
Rate This wrote:

I meant in the primary.
:rollin

C'mon, man... Both you and I know, Biden isn't really the one who's calling the shots. The whole Lloyd Austin mess makes that crystal clear. Secretary Austin knew that there was no reason to tell old Joe anything.
Coming out as a proponent of transgender rights is something I didn’t expect from you. Congratulations.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic