Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The civil war could have "been negotiated"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Round Six

Re: The civil war could have "been negotiated"

Post by Round Six » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:31 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:12 pm
Another name that has been tossed around is Tucker Carlson, a scary one if you ask me.
I don't see this. Purpose of a VP pick is to grab a bigger percentage of the voters. Choosing Carlson isn't going to make that slice larger. Seems Donald already has those who were loyal to Tucker when he was on Fox.

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:34 pm

Round Six wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:31 pm
zzand wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:12 pm
Another name that has been tossed around is Tucker Carlson, a scary one if you ask me.
I don't see this. Purpose of a VP pick is to grab a bigger percentage of the voters. Choosing Carlson isn't going to make that slice larger. Seems Donald already has those who were loyal to Tucker when he was on Fox.
This is base only my friend. The idea is to froth enough of them up to overcome what might a sluggish response from Democrats. They may be only about 40-45% of the country but if they show up it could be enough ala 2016.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:33 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:37 pm
She is definitely a piece of work:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/07/politics ... index.html
It's a guaranteed lock, money in the bank that she's doing this for an audience of one. I'll be sipping on a glass of a bubbly adult beverage when Trump throws her under the bus. Textbook toady.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic