Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wayne LaPierre leaves NRA and enters prosecution

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Wayne LaPierre leaves NRA and enters prosecution

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:21 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:05 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:13 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:47 pm
You can’t possibly be that dumb…
Me dumb? At least I can differentiate between a valuation for a tax assessment and the true value of a property.

Ever notice, none of the lenders had complained?

Oh, and Matt, present me with a better, proven, alternative that is almost certain to beat the person hell bent on destroying this country.

Again, this prosecutor has an admitted political agenda. The phrase, "Give me the man and I'll show you the crime," comes to mind.
He overinflated his asset values to get loans. That is provable. Also again because of the clubs tax status as a dues paying outfit it’s value and its valuation are counted differently. He’s not gonna get the same price as if it were a home. HE SET IT UP THAT WAY. He’s not being persecuted here.. he’s an inveterate liar who is going to have to pay the piper.

Alternative: Joe Biden. You seem to be confused on who is hell bent on destroying what. Remember that “fundamental transformation” line from 2008? That’s Trump in a nutshell. His plans are things the country has never tried before… by definition that makes him and his followers radicals. The establishment (that would be anybody in the so called “deep state”)… well… the establishment can’t be “radical” too… by definition they are the way we’ve been doing it and so these things are one or the other. It would be like saying it rains down and up at the same time. Can’t be done.

As for being almost certain… there’s no way anyone can say that with a straight face at this stage. It’s way too early for such grandstanding. Especially from the supporters of a guy who hasn’t garnered an outright win yet and got thumped last time.

If Trump finally loses a third time are you gonna get off at the next place the train stops or just keep on writing him in when he’s six feet under?
I can't speak to anything else, but your last line...I always assumed that's what it would take. Death. And then others in the party can step up and take things in a better direction. Unfortunately, we're not getting that toothpaste back in the tube. Furthermore, when Trump does die, you just know it's gonna be some kind of conspiracy or the deep state or Clinton.

Also, let's be for real. If Trump really was the bull in a China shop, if he was really hated and feared by the establishment, if he was really gonna "drain the swamp" and untangle every web, don't you think something would have "happened" to him by now? A magic "heart attack" or a "fall down the stairs"?

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:23 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:21 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:05 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:13 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:47 pm
You can’t possibly be that dumb…
Me dumb? At least I can differentiate between a valuation for a tax assessment and the true value of a property.

Ever notice, none of the lenders had complained?

Oh, and Matt, present me with a better, proven, alternative that is almost certain to beat the person hell bent on destroying this country.

Again, this prosecutor has an admitted political agenda. The phrase, "Give me the man and I'll show you the crime," comes to mind.
He overinflated his asset values to get loans. That is provable. Also again because of the clubs tax status as a dues paying outfit it’s value and its valuation are counted differently. He’s not gonna get the same price as if it were a home. HE SET IT UP THAT WAY. He’s not being persecuted here.. he’s an inveterate liar who is going to have to pay the piper.

Alternative: Joe Biden. You seem to be confused on who is hell bent on destroying what. Remember that “fundamental transformation” line from 2008? That’s Trump in a nutshell. His plans are things the country has never tried before… by definition that makes him and his followers radicals. The establishment (that would be anybody in the so called “deep state”)… well… the establishment can’t be “radical” too… by definition they are the way we’ve been doing it and so these things are one or the other. It would be like saying it rains down and up at the same time. Can’t be done.

As for being almost certain… there’s no way anyone can say that with a straight face at this stage. It’s way too early for such grandstanding. Especially from the supporters of a guy who hasn’t garnered an outright win yet and got thumped last time.

If Trump finally loses a third time are you gonna get off at the next place the train stops or just keep on writing him in when he’s six feet under?
I can't speak to anything else, but your last line...I always assumed that's what it would take. Death. And then others in the party can step up and take things in a better direction. Unfortunately, we're not getting that toothpaste back in the tube. Furthermore, when Trump does die, you just know it's gonna be some kind of conspiracy or the deep state or Clinton.

Also, let's be for real. If Trump really was the bull in a China shop, if he was really hated and feared by the establishment, if he was really gonna "drain the swamp" and untangle every web, don't you think something would have "happened" to him by now? A magic "heart attack" or a "fall down the stairs"?
Yes and yes. Everybody is afraid of his ineptitude and lack of knowledge in ANY subject. Fundamental stupidity is way more dangerous than any misguided expertise.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:41 pm

Wow, and I'm the one that is dumb?

Ya know what. You guys have just drained the fun out of this site for me. Hasta la visa.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:41 pm
Wow, and I'm the one that is dumb?

Ya know what. You guys have just drained the fun out of this site for me. Hasta la visa.
See ya bud.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic