Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Epstein List

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

The Epstein List

Post by zzand » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:08 am

So the infamous list is supposed to be released today or sometime this week. Any speculation, other than Bill Clinton who is known to be on it, as to whom we may find listed there?

Matt

Re: The Epstein List

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:06 pm

It won't matter if Trump is on there, as his supporters will justify it like always.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:07 pm

There was a prominent broadcast and internet executive, who started his career in Michigan, who was in Epstein's Little Black Book that came out a few years ago.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:06 pm
It won't matter if Trump is on there, as his supporters will justify it like always.
I think if they had a Trump video, like Hunter Biden's videos, from Epstein's island, it would have come out years ago. If Trump and Limbaugh were ever out there, they quickly recognized it was a set up and went home. The most insinuating they could probably do is have pictures of them with Epstein and Maxwell.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:26 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:15 pm
Matt wrote:
I think if they had a Trump video, like Hunter Biden's videos, from Epstein's island, it would have come out years ago. If Trump and Limbaugh were ever out there, they quickly recognized it was a set up and went home. The most insinuating they could probably do is have pictures of them with Epstein and Maxwell.
Ah… are Trump and Limbaugh just too smart for this or something?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:31 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Matt wrote:
Limbaugh was hopped up on his pills, he wouldn't have likely cared. And if they served KFC, Trump would show up.

In fact here's a photo of him on the way to the island:

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:26 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Matt wrote:
A better explanation is that they are shrewd and suspicious, knowing that a lot of people meant them harm. Too bad Trump wasn't as suspicious about his advisors, especially Anthony Fauci, his lawyers, and the three letter agencies.

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:58 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 pm
Rate This wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:
Matt wrote:
A better explanation is that they are shrewd and suspicious, knowing that a lot of people meant them harm. Too bad Trump wasn't as suspicious about his advisors, especially Anthony Fauci, his lawyers, and the three letter agencies.
He should have been listening to is political appointees? You have no idea how government works and just seem to blindly complain about things you are told to complain about. Stick to the history of RF in Michigan.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:00 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 pm
Rate This wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:
Matt wrote:
Trump has been accused of rape on multiple occasions. Find a new hero.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:04 pm

Aaron Rodgers has suggested that Jimmy Kimmel is on the list. Kimmel responded by threatening legal action for defamation.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/aaron-ro ... fires-back

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:31 pm
Limbaugh was hopped up on his pills, he wouldn't have likely cared. And if they served KFC, Trump would show up.

Guy eats nothing but fast food and we're supposed to believe he DOESN'T routinely shit his pants...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:55 pm

I know one person's name you find on that list 😉 lol
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:06 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:33 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:31 pm

Guy eats nothing but fast food and we're supposed to believe he DOESN'T routinely shit his pants...
I know. That diet would kill any other human, but unfortunately not this mother fucker.
The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:04 pm
Aaron Rodgers has suggested that Jimmy Kimmel is on the list. Kimmel responded by threatening legal action for defamation.

Kimmel's response is absurd. Rodgers didn't say anything about Kimmel's NAME being on the list at all. He could have been implying that some of Kimmel's IDOLS are on the list. Rogers can't be sued for that.

Maybe they should be replaying some Kimmel clips from The Man Show though, to remind folks what kind of "man" Kimmel really is.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:24 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:32 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:04 pm

Kimmel's response is absurd. Rodgers didn't say anything about Kimmel's NAME being on the list at all. He could have been implying that some of Kimmel's IDOLS are on the list. Rogers can't be sued for that.

Maybe they should be replaying some Kimmel clips from The Man Show though, to remind folks what kind of "man" Kimmel really is.
I bet you actually cried the day they took Lawrence Welk off PBS. The Man Show was hilarious.
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic