Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Epstein List

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: The Epstein List

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:51 pm

I think Bryce is starting to lose it. Pretty soon he's gonna be drawing on the walls with feces.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:01 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:51 pm
I think Bryce is starting to lose it. Pretty soon he's gonna be drawing on the walls with feces.
Bryce inhabits an alternate reality where 1955 makes sense.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:39 pm

Bryce is just upset because he saw an image of what he thought was a black man (in his own post), threw a rock at his monitor, and broke it.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:27 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:54 pm
Is Kimmel *that* important to ABC? I know he's been number one (narrowly) in A18-49 recently in the timeslot, but at the end of the day, we're talking a show that only draws a 0.2 rating with that demo.
I don't think it would be overestimating that Kimmel brings in several million in revenue to ABC/Disney and has for many, many years.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:52 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:27 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Is Kimmel *that* important to ABC? I know he's been number one (narrowly) in A18-49 recently in the timeslot, but at the end of the day, we're talking a show that only draws a 0.2 rating with that demo.
I don't think it would be overestimating that Kimmel brings in several million in revenue to ABC/Disney and has for many, many years.
https://frontofficesports.com/feud-betw ... 0noon%20ET.
Kimmel earns an estimated $15 million per year to host ABC's late-night talk show, which he launched in 2003. And McAfee signed a five-year deal worth $15 million per year to license his eponymous weekday show to ESPN, where it follows Stephen A. Smith's First Take at noon ET.
Looks like they make the same amount per year. So in theory they should be on pretty equal footing at Disney. Pretty sure the poor man's Stephen Colbert isn't pushing McAfee out the door.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:35 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:52 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Kimmel earns an estimated $15 million per year to host ABC's late-night talk show, which he launched in 2003. And McAfee signed a five-year deal worth $15 million per year to license his eponymous weekday show to ESPN, where it follows Stephen A. Smith's First Take at noon ET.
Looks like they make the same amount per year. So in theory they should be on pretty equal footing at Disney. Pretty sure the poor man's Stephen Colbert isn't pushing McAfee out the door.
Isn’t Roger’s the issue and not McAfee?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:16 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:52 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Not quite the same. Aside from all the extracurricular work Kimmel does for the network (which is a lot and lucrative) he and his production company Kimmelot and the network are responsible for the production of "Live". That means his salary is only part of the co-production deal income. Now we're talking REAL money.

As you point out McAfee network commitment is to ESPN is only that of a license/licensee. McAffe is to ESPN like a single franchise McDonald's, Kimmel to ABC is like a owner of a lot of stores. One is easy to let go, just cancel the franchise agreement. The other's participation is much more difficult to unwind if need be.

I wish your link wasn’t pay-walled off, looks like it would have been a good read.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:42 pm

Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:16 pm
I wish your link wasn’t pay-walled off, looks like it would have been a good read.
Volá
https://archive.ph/Q7DWy
It also works with 12ft.io
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic