Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How many Detroit homeless people will TCT transport up to his TC compound to prevent from freezing this winter?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: How many Detroit homeless people will TCT transport up to his TC compound to prevent from freezing this winter?

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:56 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:19 am

I probably know this topic better than you know college football.
This factoid is not helping you prove your point.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Re: How many Detroit homeless people will TCT transport up to his TC compound to prevent from freezing this winter?

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:58 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:56 am
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:01 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:58 am
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:03 pm

I helped raise funds for our first homeless shelter and while I may have missed it elsewhere in the thread, our biggest users of the shelter are homeless veterans. This is inexcusable that it is allowed to happen after they served our country

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:01 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.
Good for you. Anything else?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:09 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 pm
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.
No. Feel free to continue to tell the board how amazing and wonderful you are.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:09 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.
It's not amazing to help the world around you. I am suggesting that there is more to life than watching football if you make an effort. It's a wonderful thing to do.

As far as sharing it here, I would welcome Matt or you or anyone to share how they help the world be a better place. Especially the righteous who proclaim their faith here.
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:09 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.
It's not amazing to help the world around you. I am suggesting that there is more to life than watching football if you make an effort. It's a wonderful thing to do.

As far as sharing it here, I would welcome Matt or you or anyone to share how help the world be a better place.
You haven't the slightest idea what I, or anyone else here, does in our day-to-day lives. Just because we don't choose to advertise our actions and pat ourselves on the back for doing what we individually feel is right, doesn't make you better than us. It just shows you to be self-righteous and pompous.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:46 pm

You haven't the slightest idea what I, or anyone else here, does in our day-to-day lives. Just because we don't choose to advertise our actions and pat ourselves on the back for doing what we individually feel is right, doesn't make you better than us. It just shows you to be self-righteous and pompous.
I think my mission is to become the greatest human I can. I know that sounds pompous, but what else do we have?

Not trying your best creates resentment.

As for not know about you, I just offered up an invitation to you, Matt or anyone else.
― Noam Chomsky

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:57 pm

Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.
Don't worry Honeyman, most of us got the joke - it definitely got a chuckle out of me.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:03 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:46 pm
I think my mission is to become the greatest human I can. I know that sounds pompous, but what else do we have?

Not trying your best creates resentment.

As for not know about you, I just offered up an invitation to you, Matt or anyone else.
Is this organization related to your work? https://endhomelessnesskent.org/

The Grand Rapids version looks to be a group of he/him/she/her/they/thems who spend a bunch of time talking about homelessness, coming up with a bunch of reports and three year plans, host and attend a lot of meetings, form committees, and post links of warming/cooling centers hosted by other groups. But not a lot of actually doing anything for the homeless.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:26 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:57 pm
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Sure it does.
I was being sardonic.
Don't worry Honeyman, most of us got the joke - it definitely got a chuckle out of me.
I also chuckled, and I KNEW that when TC Lectures served that up it would be too easy for one of you to pass up.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:38 pm

TC Talks wrote:
I respect anybody who devotes any of their free time to helping others, so I'm not going to make the "pompous" accusation. That said, this comment of yours is where I call BS because you didn't just offer up an invitation; rather, you took a subtle dig at both Matt and Honeyman with your little quip about how "there's more to life than watching football." Sure sounds to me like you have indeed reached a conclusion about what they do with their lives.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:17 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:03 pm
I helped raise funds for our first homeless shelter and while I may have missed it elsewhere in the thread, our biggest users of the shelter are homeless veterans. This is inexcusable that it is allowed to happen after they served our country
Sorry I missed this. You've done a ton of great stuff over the years.
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:18 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:38 pm
TC Talks wrote:
I respect anybody who devotes any of their free time to helping others, so I'm not going to make the "pompous" accusation. That said, this comment of yours is where I call BS because you didn't just offer up an invitation; rather, you took a subtle dig at both Matt and Honeyman with your little quip about how "there's more to life than watching football." Sure sounds to me like you have indeed reached a conclusion about what they do with their lives.
It sure was.
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic