Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bin Laden sympathizers inside the US

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Bin Laden sympathizers inside the US

Post by bmw » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:11 pm

How are these numbers higher than low single digits in any demographic? 31% of young adults think "his views were good"? What the hell is going on in our educational institutions?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/12/26 ... 567667.jpg

TC Talks

Re: Bin Laden sympathizers inside the US

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:32 pm

I wonder how many people will die homeless in Detroit this winter.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:38 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:32 pm
I wonder how many people will die homeless in Detroit this winter.
If you genuinely wonder that and wand to talk about it, then start a new thread. Don't hijack mine.

You're not at all concerned at the number of literal terrorist sympathizers we have living in this country?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:44 pm

Not nearly as much as those who may freeze to death.

Click bait stories like the one you posted are targeted to the feebile minded and the old aged to incite outrage. Why do you get roped into it?

How many maga types still sympathize with those convicted felons who attack America and killed police on January 6? That's the outrage.

But which of these situations is a real threat? I'd say Nationalist insurrectionists should be watched closely.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:10 pm

BMW has a point - start your own thread.

It's interesting that the 18-29 group that did NOT really experience 9/11 are the most likely to be sympathetic to that terrorist cocksucker.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:10 pm
BMW has a point - start your own thread.

It's interesting that the 18-29 group that did NOT really experience 9/11 are the most likely to be sympathetic to that terrorist cocksucker.
Are you going to have trouble sleeping tonight? It's an interesting survey but are you alarmed?

I guess that was my point. There are many other things more important than this.
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:13 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:11 pm
How are these numbers higher than low single digits in any demographic? 31% of young adults think "his views were good"? What the hell is going on in our educational institutions?

First of all... it's click bait. Secondly the US screwed him over after using him as a puppet and he wanted revenge and used religion as a vehicle. Our 1945-1991 use of the CIA in a proxy for the Cold War and other such shenanigans is a great deal of why a lot of places are pissed off at us. Bin Laden was a wacko... but he had his motives for being that way. The US isn't some perfect utopia that's never done anybody else wrong or something...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:19 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:13 pm
bmw wrote:

First of all... it's click bait. Secondly the US screwed him over after using him as a puppet and he wanted revenge and used religion as a vehicle. Our 1945-1991 use of the CIA in a proxy for the Cold War and other such shenanigans is a great deal of why a lot of places are pissed off at us. Bin Laden was a wacko... but he had his motives for being that way. The US isn't some perfect utopia that's never done anybody else wrong or something...
Are you justifying the killing of ~3,000 Americans by this cocksucker that became shark food?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:26 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:12 pm
Are you going to have trouble sleeping tonight? It's an interesting survey but are you alarmed?

I guess that was my point. There are many other things more important than this.
Once a majority of a population becomes a group of terrorist sympathizers, you end up with groups like Hamas in power.

If the survey is even remotely accurate, then yes, I'm concerned. 5% is too many. 31% is alarming.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:19 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Are you justifying the killing of ~3,000 Americans by this cocksucker that became shark food?
Did I say I was? If we don't recognize what our role in it was then we can create a hundred more monsters by accident.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:26 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Once a majority of a population becomes a group of terrorist sympathizers, you end up with groups like Hamas in power.

If the survey is even remotely accurate, then yes, I'm concerned. 5% is too many. 31% is alarming.
OK...
According to the survey results, 42% of likely GOP caucusgoers said Trump’s “poisoning the blood” rhetoric makes them more likely to support the former president’s candidacy. The same poll found that 43% of likely Republican caucusgoers are more likely to support him because of his fascistic references to American “vermin.”

The data dovetails with a national Fox News poll that asked respondents: “Some people say things in the U.S. are so far off track that we need a president willing to break some rules and laws to set things right, while others say the president should always follow the rules and laws. Which comes closest to your view?”

The survey found that 30% of self-identified Trump voters — nearly a third — were on board with a president who operates outside “rules and laws.”
30% of self identifying Trump voters are on board with a president who operates outside rules and laws... otherwise known as a dictator...

This is one of those games we can play ad infinitum. I doubt that the question specifying he was behind 9/11 keeps it at 31% and that's exactly what's wrong with this poll. It preys upon the stupidity of the population.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:31 pm

bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Thanks to Obama, Bin Laden is dead, his who organization is dead, and the Bush administration killed 300,000 Iraqi citizens to show our outrage. This is a classic existential threat created by some think tank.

I think of the 43% of Americans who thought it was ok to attack democracy. That was and is a real threat we face.
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Did I say I was? If we don't recognize what our role in it was then we can create a hundred more monsters by accident.
You're justifying the attack. There is NO justification for what those cocksuckers inflicted on our country on that day.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

You're justifying the attack. There is NO justification for what those cocksuckers inflicted on our country on that day.
I am NOT justifying it you cunt. I am trying to reason out why it happened and the geopolitical factors that pissed somebody off enough to execute such an attack. HOW DARE YOU accuse me of justifying that.
Last edited by Rate This on Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Which? Bin Laden terrorists or Jan 6 insurrectionists?
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic