Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump, Ronna Romney McDaniel Accused of Tampering with Wayne County Election Workers

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Trump, Ronna Romney McDaniel Accused of Tampering with Wayne County Election Workers

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:29 am

Shocked that it isn’t here yet, so there ya go. Pretty blatant attempt at obstructing the 2020 election by requesting certification to be denied.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 004514007/

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: Trump, Ronna Romney McDaniel Accused of Tampering with Wayne County Election Workers

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:12 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:29 am
Shocked that it isn’t here yet, so there ya go. Pretty blatant attempt at obstructing the 2020 election by requesting certification to be denied.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up mirroring Georgia and he gets charged here along with Ronna Romney McDaniel… Trump obviously became absolutely unhinged when he found out he lost…

Matt

Re: Trump, Ronna Romney McDaniel Accused of Tampering with Wayne County Election Workers

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:58 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:12 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up mirroring Georgia and he gets charged here along with Ronna Romney McDaniel… Trump obviously became absolutely unhinged when he found out he lost…
It's Ronna McDaniel now. Trump asked her to drop Romney from her name and the dummy complied.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:08 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:58 am
Rate This wrote:

It's Ronna McDaniel now. Trump asked her to drop Romney from her name and the dummy complied.
Sigh… I’m trying to pretend she didn’t do that… what a weird thing for somebody to do in the interest of serving a maniac…

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:08 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Sigh… I’m trying to pretend she didn’t do that… what a weird thing for somebody to do in the interest of serving a maniac…
I am friends with her daughter. She has been embarrassed with Ronna since middle school, moved away after highschool and never looked back.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:25 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

I am friends with her daughter. She has been embarrassed with Ronna since middle school, moved away after highschool and never looked back.
Ronna is younger than you, so you're presumably at least double her daughter's age...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:25 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Ronna is younger than you, so you're presumably at least double her daughter's age...
She’s 50… TC can’t be THAT much older that it’s not plausible…

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:33 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:54 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:25 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

She’s 50… TC can’t be THAT much older that it’s not plausible…
He said he's friends with Ronna's DAUGHTER. She's presumably in her mid 20s or younger.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:44 pm

Ronna's mom was Ronna, also an idiot... The younger Ronna's sister is one day older than me and an extremely nice and decent person. I know the family tree fairly well. Dad was a friend of George. Continue arguing amongst yourselves.
Ronna Romney (b. 1943) is the former wife of Scott and a radio talk show host and a member of several boards of directors.[41] As a Republican, she was an alternate delegate to the Republican National Convention from Michigan in 1988 and also member of Republican National Committee from the state that year.[41] She ran for the Republican nomination in the 1994 U.S. Senate election from Michigan but lost to Spencer Abraham.[42][43] G. Scott and Mitt endorsed her, but her former father-in-law George W. supported Abraham.[42][43] She gained the Republican nomination in the 1996 U.S. Senate election from Michigan, but lost in the general election to Carl Levin.

AND

Ronna Romney McDaniel is a daughter of Scott and Ronna. She is the current chair of the Republican National Committee, having been elected to the post after serving as chair of the Michigan Republican Party.[44]
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:44 pm
Ronna's mom was Ronna, also an idiot... The younger Ronna's sister is one day older than me and an extremely nice and decent person. I know the family tree fairly well. Dad was a friend of George. Continue arguing amongst yourselves.
Ronna Romney (b. 1943) is the former wife of Scott and a radio talk show host and a member of several boards of directors.[41] As a Republican, she was an alternate delegate to the Republican National Convention from Michigan in 1988 and also member of Republican National Committee from the state that year.[41] She ran for the Republican nomination in the 1994 U.S. Senate election from Michigan but lost to Spencer Abraham.[42][43] G. Scott and Mitt endorsed her, but her former father-in-law George W. supported Abraham.[42][43] She gained the Republican nomination in the 1996 U.S. Senate election from Michigan, but lost in the general election to Carl Levin.

AND

Ronna Romney McDaniel is a daughter of Scott and Ronna. She is the current chair of the Republican National Committee, having been elected to the post after serving as chair of the Michigan Republican Party.[44]
I forgot there was another Ronna. I wouldn't think that would be a name you'd want to keep going. Egg on my face...

Mike

Post by Mike » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:56 pm

See, the elder Ronna Romney is one of the few political snapshots I can recall from the mid-90s - I remember there being the blitz of ads for her in the Senate (primary) race in 1994. (I turned nine in '94, far too young to really want to remember political things - though for whatever reason, that has stuck.)

So when Ronna (no longer Romney) emerged on the Republican scene in these more recent times, it made me wonder whatever happened to her mother. Much like Rate This, I'll think of her as Ronna Romney McDaniel as opposed to Ronna McDaniel - the latter makes me think it's a different person altogether...although Trump does seem to have that effect on people. :lol

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:11 am

The elder Ronna was a talk show host at 1270 WXYT, a gig I believe she was required to give up by law when she declared her (very unsuccessful) U.S. Senate candidacy.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:04 pm

Here's a good litmus test of Trump's strength amongst party leadership. Can she be pushed out?
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna (Junior) McDaniel was repeatedly urged to resign after celebrating Christmas on social media.

McDaniel, who has frequently faced criticism during her more than six years leading the RNC, wished her followers a "Merry Christmas" in a pair of Christianity-infused posts to X, formerly Twitter, on Monday.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1m23xx
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:58 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:04 pm
Here's a good litmus test of Trump's strength amongst party leadership. Can she be pushed out?
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna (Junior) McDaniel was repeatedly urged to resign after celebrating Christmas on social media.

McDaniel, who has frequently faced criticism during her more than six years leading the RNC, wished her followers a "Merry Christmas" in a pair of Christianity-infused posts to X, formerly Twitter, on Monday.
The party leadership doesn’t want her gone.. the activists do. I say let’s go for it… there’s a Hanuary 6th participant who is angling for it. Let’s pour gasoline on this thing and watch it burn.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:45 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:58 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:04 pm

The party leadership doesn’t want her gone.. the activists do. I say let’s go for it… there’s a Hanuary 6th participant who is angling for it. Let’s pour gasoline on this thing and watch it burn.
So how do we do it? Magic wand? Count to three and do the Jeanie head snap...
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic