Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I agree with Trump: There is no need for the SCOTUS to fast track his immunity case

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Re: I agree with Trump: There is no need for the SCOTUS to fast track his immunity case

Post by zzand » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:48 am

The point I was trying to make is since the court said he can't run for office would the write in votes be tossed because of the court ruling. I would say yes. Fyi California and New York have joined the dump trump from the ballot crowd and Dan Bonjino, among others, are saying all Republican states need to dump Biden from the ballot. If the SCOTUS doesn't rule against this things are going to get real nasty real fast.

Rate This

Re: I agree with Trump: There is no need for the SCOTUS to fast track his immunity case

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:08 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:48 am
The point I was trying to make is since the court said he can't run for office would the write in votes be tossed because of the court ruling. I would say yes. Fyi California and New York have joined the dump trump from the ballot crowd and Dan Bonjino, among others, are saying all Republican states need to dump Biden from the ballot. If the SCOTUS doesn't rule against this things are going to get real nasty real fast.
Several places have used 2024 as a hypothetical dissolution date for the Union… maybe that’s not so hypothetical…

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:24 am

Interesting and valid point

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:15 am

zzand wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:24 am
Interesting and valid point
Actually was watching YouTube with the girlfriend after I brought up the civil war idea… somebody is actually making a film with that as the central plot about a dystopian dictatorship that sets up and the country falls into civil war. That seemed quite ironic. Comes out in April and is appropriately titled… Civil War.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic