Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Real Extremist Insurrectionists

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

The Real Extremist Insurrectionists

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:08 am

Meanwhile, the real insurrectionists call for Jihad in America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... emism.html

Five decades ago, I had a neighbor who claimed to be born in Palestine, and said that he "hated Jews", his exact words. All the while, he paraded as a prominent moderate small local businessman. This hatred by Arabic Americans, not just Muslims, but Orthodox Christians, for "the Jews" has been festering all these years, but only the Left and Media definition of "Nazis", "KKK", and of course now "MAGA" "deplorables", are persecuted as "insurrectionists".

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Re: The Real Extremist Insurrectionists

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:29 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:08 am
Meanwhile, the real insurrectionists call for Jihad in America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... emism.html

Five decades ago, I had a neighbor who claimed to be born in Palestine, and said that he "hated Jews", his exact words. All the while, he paraded as a prominent moderate small local businessman. This hatred by Arabic Americans, not just Muslims, but Orthodox Christians, for "the Jews" has been festering all these years, but only the Left and Media definition of "Nazis", "KKK", and of course now "MAGA" "deplorables", are persecuted as "insurrectionists".
So one guy hates people of a certain religion and an entire ethnicity hates that religion? Did your neighbor know you were a bigot too?

Trump's Dog Whistle in New Hampshire was pretty despicable. It's one thing to hold resentment and share it among a few people, it's quite another when you stand in front of a room of deplorable uneducated trash and yell it.

I am a fan of watching everyone who espouses hatred, especially that balding turd Trump. You should be glad he's on trial for sure.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:58 am

It wasn't just my neighbor, it was his whole extended family, which included several surnames. Avid supporters of Tlaib to this day.

And don't go pointing fingers when you should be pointing at that "Kraut in the mirror". They had no Jewish friends, and they avoided those Germanic heritage types, while still hanging with their Irish best friends. Years later, made up fake Facebook pages insinuating that loyal German Americans were Nazis. So it worked both ways.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:09 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:29 am
So one guy hates people of a certain religion and an entire ethnicity hates that religion?
This is pretty rich coming from someone who looks at the actions of minorities within minority factions of white people and religion and thinks that their behavior represents entire large groups of white people :roll:

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:58 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:29 am
So one guy hates people of a certain religion and an entire ethnicity hates that religion?
This is pretty rich coming from someone who looks at the actions of minorities within minority factions of white people and religion and thinks that their behavior represents entire large groups of white people :roll:
Have you blessed a Homosexual today?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:21 pm

Woof!

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic