Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Left has a Very Dirty Backyard

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

The Left has a Very Dirty Backyard

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:18 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... r-AA1k3on7

This is a big time signal that we need to clean up our backyard. Barking about Trump and going all in on LGBTQIA+ issues is all fine and good, but when this and the BLM garbage becomes increasingly pervasive, the only way forward is to clean up our backyard before complaining about others. It doesn't matter that Trump is an obese menace.

TC Talks

Re: The Left has a Very Dirty Backyard

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:27 pm

I remember my first beer...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:44 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:18 pm

This is a big time signal that we need to clean up our backyard. Barking about Trump and going all in on LGBTQIA+ issues is all fine and good, but when this and the BLM garbage becomes increasingly pervasive, the only way forward is to clean up our backyard before complaining about others. It doesn't matter that Trump is an obese menace.
True. There is much about the lefts backyard that is a complete and utter turnoff. Most things progressive are rather awful in fact.

On the letter for a second... He was clearly deeply hurt and angered when we financed him in the war against the Soviets and then walked away when wanted help rebuilding after that ended. He never forgave us for that and in hindsight discarding people is probably not smart. As much as his war against us was justified by religion it was also revenge.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:19 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:44 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:18 pm

True. There is much about the lefts backyard that is a complete and utter turnoff. Most things progressive are rather awful in fact.

On the letter for a second... He was clearly deeply hurt and angered when we financed him in the war against the Soviets and then walked away when wanted help rebuilding after that ended. He never forgave us for that and in hindsight discarding people is probably not smart. As much as his war against us was justified by religion it was also revenge.
How is TikTok policy a Lefty issue?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:05 pm

No, he's right. Democrats are only winning because the Republican party is a dumpster fire. But to me, it goes beyond politics. If humans around here were just better people, it wouldn't even be an issue. But they get off on being assholes, "I can so I will", "what about ME" and generally just being terrible people. But it's no secret the Democrats have skeletons in their closet. To which you're never going to find a politician that has clean hands. Just do something to better the country that DOESN'T...DOESN'T harm or hurt others. Not that hard.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 16093

Post by Deleted User 16093 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:43 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:05 pm
No, he's right. Democrats are only winning because the Republican party is a dumpster fire. But to me, it goes beyond politics. If humans around here were just better people, it wouldn't even be an issue. But they get off on being assholes, "I can so I will", "what about ME" and generally just being terrible people. But it's no secret the Democrats have skeletons in their closet. To which you're never going to find a politician that has clean hands. Just do something to better the country that DOESN'T...DOESN'T harm or hurt others. Not that hard.
Bingo

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic