Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nikki Haley to Shutdown Buzzboard

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Nikki Haley to Shutdown Buzzboard

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:07 pm

So half of the Republicans are the anonymous trolls who threaten people deemed traitors to Trump, the other half want to trample our very First Amendment. I guess the unified front concept over at the GOP is dead.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:19 pm

For being a “party of free speech”, it sounds like they are a party of snowflakes.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:09 am

They don't care about the First Amendment. Pass the law, force them to shut down. Force them to stay down while they fight it all the way up to the Supreme Court, which would take a couple of years at least. If we win, and the site gets back up, it will not be up to the point it was at when it went down. A lot of the members of the Board will have gone on to other things in the meantime. That is what they want.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic