Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

House Votes To Lower Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's Salary To $1

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

House Votes To Lower Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's Salary To $1

Post by Taco » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:13 pm

This is asinine...get that cunt out of office already! What point does this have!? Don't the republican extremists have anything more important to vote on!?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... c12b&ei=12

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Rate This

Re: House Votes To Lower Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's Salary To $1

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:17 pm

The thing is that he’s actually been pretty front and center and done a decent job communicating the message on the infrastructure law and going around to all the various projects around the country happening because of it. He’s actually been a decent secretary overall. If it’s one thing that needs major investment it’s infrastructure and transportation. Trying to burn the house down isn’t the answer. Fortunately this has no chance of becoming law.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:42 pm

I've been an independent voter for many years.
In my youth I considered myself a Democrat. I've never called myself a republican although I have voted for plenty of candidates from both parties.
These days I am very disappointed in the republican party. They have let the far right nuts snatch way too much power.
At least the democrats mostly have their left wing nuts on a short leash at the moment.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:41 pm

Taco wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:13 pm
This is asinine...get that cunt out of office already! What point does this have!? Don't the republican extremists have anything more important to vote on!?

It really is none of your business if her district is happy with her. Do you think we should also get Tlaib out of office?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:41 pm
Taco wrote:

It really is none of your business if her district is happy with her. Do you think we should also get Tlaib out of office?
They won’t be voting her out. That doesn’t change the previously mentioned status of the person in questions character.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:45 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:44 pm
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

They won’t be voting her out. That doesn’t change the previously mentioned status of the person in questions character.
They're the same person, with polar opposite opinions. Both are cancers.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:45 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:44 pm
Matt wrote:
Taco wrote:

They're the same person, with polar opposite opinions. Both are cancers.
You got me there.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:42 pm
In my youth I considered myself a Democrat. I've never called myself a republican although I have voted for plenty of candidates from both parties.
These days I am very disappointed in the republican party. They have let the far right nuts snatch way too much power.
At least the democrats mostly have their left wing nuts on a short leash at the moment.
The only reason the "far right wing nuts" have too much power is because there are not 4 (or maybe 6) democrats who would would vote for anything reasonable just because it's a solution promoted by a Republican.

Get just a small handful of democrats that would vote for country over party and no one would care what MTG, Gaetz, or Boebert thinks or says because they wouldn't matter at all.

And the left wing nuts don't matter right now only because they're not in the majority.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:55 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 am
craig11152 wrote:
The only reason the "far right wing nuts" have too much power is because there are not 4 (or maybe 6) democrats who would would vote for anything reasonable just because it's a solution promoted by a Republican.
Welcome to politics new guy! This happens on both sides.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:02 am

Again, wasting bandwidth on bullshit instead of tackling REAL issues...
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:26 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:28 am
craig11152 wrote:

Get just a small handful of democrats that would vote for country over party and no one would care what MTG, Gaetz, or Boebert thinks or says because they wouldn't matter at all.

And the left wing nuts don't matter right now only because they're not in the majority.
They would be less of a problem than the freedom caucusers because the GOP is essentially 3 parties in one right now and none of it compliments the other parts.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:58 pm

Next up for the Republican House, legislation requiring horses to wear diapers...

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:03 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:58 pm
Next up for the Republican House, legislation requiring horses to wear diapers...
If diapers are good enough for tRump to wear, they are good enough for horses!!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:09 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:03 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:58 pm
If diapers are good enough for tRump to wear, they are good enough for horses!!
pls don't shame the ABDLs

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:17 pm

I'm such a fat fuck. I'm shoving peanut butter cups down my throat at my kid's swim practice. It's like I never stopped smoking weed.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic