Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump will be president in 2024

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Trump will be president in 2024

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:28 am

So many that support the Palestinians will refuse to vote for Biden in 2024 due to his support of Israel. Expect a further slide in the polls the longer the war persists. Several people I know have already told me they will be voting for the Green Party. Donald Trump has the most to benefit. This doesn’t even factor into Cornell West mounting a respectable campaign.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Re: Trump will be president in 2024

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:36 am

Trump in 24.

America adores Trump.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:15 am

Really don't think Trump wants to be president in his 80s. I think he will run, but for his own personal benefit. The American public should be ashamed of the number of people over the age of 65 that we send to Washington on our behalf.

Taco

Post by Taco » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:40 am

He's an asshole. Sad thing is that if he doesn't win, he will continue to be a thorn in our side for every election to come. The lies will continue. MAGA's will get worse.
Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:10 am

There's a 0.0% chance Trump will be president in 2024. It is impossible.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:17 am

Screenshotting this for posterity.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:49 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:17 am
Screenshotting this for posterity.

For what? You think Trump can be president in 2024? Please explain how that happens. I'll hang up and listen...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:03 am

More and more democrats are realizing that Biden's mental state is declining and that he won't last another full term and no one wants Harris in the oval office. He has put off different groups with some of his decisions and actions including Muslim voters for backing Israel and Jewish voters for not coming out strong against all the pro Hamas protests and violence against Jews in this country. I know my head is on a constant swivel these days and my kids, all who have concealed carry permits are indeed carrying.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:37 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:03 am
More and more democrats are realizing that Biden's mental state is declining and that he won't last another full term and no one wants Harris in the oval office. He has put off different groups with some of his decisions and actions including Muslim voters for backing Israel and Jewish voters for not coming out strong against all the pro Hamas protests and violence against Jews in this country. I know my head is on a constant swivel these days and my kids, all who have concealed carry permits are indeed carrying.
Exactly what was he supposed to do in a no win scenario? Please explain how you can please the international version of the Hatfields and McCoys reinvented as a modern horror film… if he praises Israel the pro-Palestinians hate him. If he doesn’t come out against protests not only is he gonna get major flak from Jews but he’ll be coming out against the first amendment… the smartest person on earth armed with all the answers can’t get out of that one…

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:37 pm
Exactly what was he supposed to do in a no win scenario? Please explain how you can please the international version of the Hatfields and McCoys reinvented as a modern horror film… if he praises Israel the pro-Palestinians hate him. If he doesn’t come out against protests not only is he gonna get major flak from Jews but he’ll be coming out against the first amendment… the smartest person on earth armed with all the answers can’t get out of that one…
The U.S. needs to tamp down the relationship with Israel. They have been a poor ally to us and really are nothing but trouble. The Palestinians deserve no pity, either. The retaliation by Israel to the Hamas attacks is just the chickens coming home to roost. War is a horrible thing, but it seems that the best of all options is to not step in and to just let them fight it out. If they wipe each other off the map, that won't be Biden's fault, all efforts in the past have just wasted time and resources. This fight is gonna come sooner or later, just let the band-aid rip now. Probably would have been better to let it happen a few decades ago. The fact we have allowed ourselves to become such an integral part of this dispute is evidence that the U.S. being the world police really doesn't add value. No country can be the planet's peace officer. Stop letting Israel and the Palestinians manipulate us!

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:52 pm

I would venture to say the average voter in Montana, Kansas, Arkansas and a couple of other dozen states don't give two shits about the middle east dustup other than the general concept that war is not a good thing. I believe, other than a few eastern seaboard states, the conflict will have zero impact on the presidential election if for no other reason than as is becoming apparent there are no heroes in this war.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:09 pm

I've said it before. If either party can manage another candidate as their nominee, that person will win by a landslide.
I still believe (and it's early in the game still) if it's Trump vs. Biden, it will be as close as it was in 2020.

No matter how incoherent he may appear, the same folks will still vote for Biden because they hate Trump.
Everyone that voted for Trump in 2020 will do it again because they flat out don't care for Biden.
As it sits right now, I look at it as a toss-up.

Interesting unless I missed it, the early Biden political ads I'm seeing so far don't have Harris or her name mentioned.
Last edited by Round Six on Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:49 pm

Why aren't we all pointing and laughing at BMW who somehow thinks Trump can be president in 2024???

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:06 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:49 pm
Why aren't we all pointing and laughing at BMW who somehow thinks Trump can be president in 2024???
Because he can be.

Look, if you had a dog turd and a cat turd and were starving, and you ate the dog turd, you'd realize it was horrible, and then eat the cat turd. But then you realize the cat turd is even worse, so you go back to eating the dog turd.

SOMEONE is gonna have to win. And if it isn't Great Grandpa Joe...
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:07 pm

I'm willing to bet ten bucks that Trump will win in 2024, by hook or crook. I hope and pray I'm wrong, but I think it may happen.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic