Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Israeli Army vs Palestine Civilians

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Israeli Army vs Palestine Civilians

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:23 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:16 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:41 pm
So terrorists kill civilians, so Israel should be able to kill civilians? How does this work exactly?

Sounds like the gateway to generations of fighting between two groups.
You really are an ignorant fuck.
Nope, Im just not bigoted old man.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:54 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:23 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:16 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:41 pm
So terrorists kill civilians, so Israel should be able to kill civilians? How does this work exactly?

Sounds like the gateway to generations of fighting between two groups.
You really are an ignorant fuck.
Nope, Im just not bigoted old man.
Well, you might not be old....
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:09 am

So what war, starting with WW1, has been fought without civilians being caught up in it and killed? Not one, so why should this one be different. Israel did give advance notice to get the hell out to minimize this from happening. I dare say one of the few times in our history this has happened. TC talks is trying to stir the pot and ride the fence until a victory is obtained then he can say he was on the right side.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:14 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:02 pm
zzand wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:56 pm
Climate wise wouldn't the desert southwest be more in line with their current homeland. FYI I agree with you.
I thought about that after I posted it… in that regard I’m torn between Nevada and Arizona… somehow Nevada seems to have room and a similar climate… I don’t know that much about western Colorado or New Mexico.
Lincoln county, Nevada looks about right. Just over 10k square miles (so slightly larger than Israel), current population of next-to-nothing, desert.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:20 am

I don't think there's anywhere in the state of Nevada that could be, or should be, called The Holy land.

You guys are forgetting the religious significance to their faith and culture that that area of the world holds.

Which brings to mind another question, how many mosques are there in israel? Now once you found that answer, find out how many synagogues there are in Gaza.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing too many pride flags flying over in that area either.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:31 am

I was just playing along. I'm well aware that religion would prevent any such idea from even being remotely considered. There are of course other significant issues, but that is the big one.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:05 am

I wasn't being serious, just going with the flow. The holy land is where they are supposed to live. Now if their neighbors would just quit trying to exterminate them

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:45 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:09 am
So what war, starting with WW1, has been fought without civilians being caught up in it and killed? Not one, so why should this one be different. Israel did give advance notice to get the hell out to minimize this from happening. I dare say one of the few times in our history this has happened. TC talks is trying to stir the pot and ride the fence until a victory is obtained then he can say he was on the right side.
Nope, I am pointing out something while these people are alive. Could Israel do more while keeping their country safe?
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:45 am
zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:09 am
Nope, I am pointing out something while these people are alive. Could Israel do more while keeping their country safe?
How about asking instead, what could Hamas do to keep Palestinians safe?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:53 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:05 am
I wasn't being serious, just going with the flow. The holy land is where they are supposed to live. Now if their neighbors would just quit trying to exterminate them
I was attempting to avoid extermination… this whole quandary makes the abortion debate look like some sort of difference you can settle over tea and good conversation.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:55 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:20 am
I don't think there's anywhere in the state of Nevada that could be, or should be, called The Holy land.

You guys are forgetting the religious significance to their faith and culture that that area of the world holds.

Which brings to mind another question, how many mosques are there in israel? Now once you found that answer, find out how many synagogues there are in Gaza.

Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing too many pride flags flying over in that area either.
Unfortunately the other two Abrahamic faiths also lay claim to the same spot and it holds the same level of significance. Now we are right back to my semi-serious idea to nuke everybody and start over in 200 years because boy howdy does this feel hopeless.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:58 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:55 pm
Bryce wrote:

Unfortunately the other two Abrahamic faiths also lay claim to the same spot and it holds the same level of significance. Now we are right back to my semi-serious idea to nuke everybody and start over in 200 years.
And people from those two groups, along with many Christians, are allowed to live there, worship there, survive and thrive alongside the Israelis. The same cannot be said about Gaza.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:58 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Unfortunately the other two Abrahamic faiths also lay claim to the same spot and it holds the same level of significance. Now we are right back to my semi-serious idea to nuke everybody and start over in 200 years.
And people from those two groups, along with many Christians, are allowed to live there, worship there, survive and thrive alongside the Israelis. The same cannot be said about Gaza.
That is true. But the reason why still holds… all three faiths lay claim to the same literal piece of land….

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

And how would you describe the conditions for people living in Gaza, say last year? Safe to say they were not treated the same as people living in harmony in the Detroit area (which is one of the largest peaceful melting pots in the world).
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:08 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

And how would you describe the conditions for people living in Gaza, say last year? Safe to say they were not treated the same as people living in harmony in the Detroit area (which is one of the largest peaceful melting pots in the world).
They're the ones that elected Hamas to be their political leadership and run the area. How you can blame Israel for the living conditions in Gaza is beyond comprehension.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic