Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden KO's Ole Yeller?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Biden KO's Ole Yeller?

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:52 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:11 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:55 pm
But Yellow was dying long before this and their competitors were not and still aren’t… all this extra stuff you are throwing out is irrelevant to Yellows situation.
I guess you didn't read article (from OP):
A detailed postmortem will show management mistakes and union stubbornness both going back decades, but recent public policy mistakes effectively doomed Yellow. Here are the three ways Bidenomics pushed Yellow off the financial cliff.
Why would he read the article. Its from a conservobot shill working for the heritage foundation

https://www.heritage.org/staff/ej-antoni

Of course hes going to spin it this way. I mean, Jesus Christ, this loser got his Ph.D. from Northern Illinois University. They're the 163rd best economics program in the U.S., so I guess they have that going for them, I guess.
How is that possible? There's only 162 economics programs.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:01 pm

Sigh...
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:05 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:52 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
But Yellow was dying long before this and their competitors were not and still aren’t… all this extra stuff you are throwing out is irrelevant to Yellows situation.
A detailed postmortem will show management mistakes and union stubbornness both going back decades, but recent public policy mistakes effectively doomed Yellow. Here are the three ways Bidenomics pushed Yellow off the financial cliff.
Why would he read the article. Its from a conservobot shill working for the heritage foundation

Of course hes going to spin it this way. I mean, Jesus Christ, this loser got his Ph.D. from Northern Illinois University. They're the 163rd best economics program in the U.S., so I guess they have that going for them, I guess.
How is that possible? There's only 162 economics programs.
A kindergarten in Dubuque, Iowa had a story problem about buying cupcakes on their final exam so they were ranked 161 :(

The story problem had both addition and subtraction though!

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:12 pm

Sigh, agreeing with one who's beard is upon his neck.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:

I started to read it but it became clear this was a blame Biden piece looking for the subject of the day...

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:01 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:

I started to read it but it became clear this was a blame Biden piece looking for the subject of the day...
This is why it isn't enough to just avoid political blogs. You need to look into the people writing. Audio prefers authors with a conclusion waiting for a topic. He must be a real joy to discuss things with. His wife must really love him :roll:

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:58 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:01 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:

This is why it isn't enough to just avoid political blogs. You need to look into the people writing. Audio prefers authors with a conclusion waiting for a topic. He must be a real joy to discuss things with. His wife must really love him :roll:
Don't we all love confirmation bias, though? If you stub your toe, you're looking for a way to make it that guy's fault. Obama's policies laid off 50,000 workers, so that worker was out kicking rocks around when he should have been at work, Joe Biden made it so I had to go outside and make sure my car wasn't leaking oil, and that's when I stubbed my toe on that rock.

And worse yet...the LEFT is trying to blame it on TRUMP.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:13 am

Leftists made E.J. Antoni write his dissertation on deficit spending, domestic migration from state taxes, and credit ratings on municipal debt yields!

https://www.proquest.com/openview/6fb84 ... 750&diss=y

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic