Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rough couple of days in Trump (Supporter) Land...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Rough couple of days in Trump (Supporter) Land...

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:59 am

First, the head (supporter) himself announced on douche social that indictment #3 is on its way: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410 ... ndictment/

Also yesterday, it was announced that the 16 fake Trump (supporter) electors in Michigan are being charged with felonies: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 427042007/

Today, it has come out that the grifter who gave up his grift flamed out at his auction: https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-a ... 3941?amp=1

What's next in straight up Trump (supporter) land? I can tell you what won't happen: Trump will NOT do the right thing and drop out.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

teetoppz28

Re: Rough couple of days in Trump (Supporter) Land...

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:08 pm

You have to remember this fact: tRump is the ONLY one who can SaVe AmErIcA!!

So we must look past all of this political witch hunt spectacle and have tRump save us all from the impending DOOM!!! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:10 pm

I'm genuinely intrigued by the amount of people who have fucked themselves over in their support of Trump. Especially considering that any sane person (key caveat) should know that Trump uses people and then casts them aside when they are no longer useful to him. MyPillow guy and the fake electors are as good as dead to him, and are now paying the price for their idiocy alone.

More and more clear that Trumpism is a cult.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:08 pm

Can you blame them, though? The shit is so deep and been for so long in this country that ANYTHING different sounded good. The irony is, Trump is the most representative candidate for most Americans. Selfish, greedy, hateful, liar, fat, ignorant...and he used the right words, like a 16 year old boy in the backseat with a raging boner wanting to get his dick wet.

On the other hand, we're left with the Joe Biden's of the world, who is in charge of a country three generations past him. So the question now becomes...how do we get term limits? I'm tired of voting against someone instead of for someone. How the fuck am I supposed to get behind any of this bullshit?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:26 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:08 pm
Can you blame them, though? The shit is so deep and been for so long in this country that ANYTHING different sounded good. The irony is, Trump is the most representative candidate for most Americans. Selfish, greedy, hateful, liar, fat, ignorant...and he used the right words, like a 16 year old boy in the backseat with a raging boner wanting to get his dick wet.

On the other hand, we're left with the Joe Biden's of the world, who is in charge of a country three generations past him. So the question now becomes...how do we get term limits? I'm tired of voting against someone instead of for someone. How the fuck am I supposed to get behind any of this bullshit?
Term limits are proven not to work in most applications. The presidency is an exception. But learning the way the legislature works and all the ins and outs takes longer than most term limits.. it causes brain drain and leads to a bunch of actual clueless idiots running things.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:22 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:59 am
First, the head (supporter) himself announced on douche social that indictment #3 is on its way: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410 ... ndictment/

Also yesterday, it was announced that the 16 fake Trump (supporter) electors in Michigan are being charged with felonies: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 427042007/

Today, it has come out that the grifter who gave up his grift flamed out at his auction: https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-a ... 3941?amp=1

What's next in straight up Trump (supporter) land? I can tell you what won't happen: Trump will NOT do the right thing and drop out.
Very nice to hear that fake elector and former fake friend mine is going to jail. His name is Cliff Frost.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm

When are charges coming for these people who tried to overturn an election? Asking for a friend.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:49 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm
When are charges coming for these people who tried to overturn an election? Asking for a friend.

Making a commercial and trying to use illegitimate electors to steal an election are two different things. He tried to cheat and he’s been caught.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:49 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Making a commercial and trying to use illegitimate electors to steal an election are two different things. He tried to cheat and he’s been caught.
Bryce gon' Bryce.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic