Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s presidential campaign

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s presidential campaign

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:32 pm

Meanwhile in faraway chance in hell land....

This is a pretty damn funny read:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. press dinner explodes in war of words and farting

https://pagesix.com/2023/07/12/rfk-jr-p ... and-farts/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s presidential campaign

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:37 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

A1B1C1D1

Post by A1B1C1D1 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:35 pm

Well I don't believe RFK is an antisemite. But I do believe antisemitism is not a disqualifier for many Democrat voters.

I don't believe many of his backers think he could beat Biden, but I do think some of them fear a last minute Harris replacement. She couldn't giggle her way out a a Russian invasion that has taken thousands of lives.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:00 am

I still don't believe it was engineered in a lab. However, if it was, the COVID numbers don't give credence to the theory due to the fact that Africa was largely spared.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic