Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ray Epps sues Fox News

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

Re: Ray Epps sues Fox News

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:38 am

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:15 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:27 pm
km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:55 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:32 pm
But they were just peaceful tourists taking a nice stroll through the building... right??
Largely, most of them were. Of the >10,000 folks that were there, how many were charged with anything more than "tresspassing"? 10%? Less?
So with your analysis, a few of my friends can break down your front door and stroll around your house, almost all of us will be calm and somewhat polite, just one guy will come in behind us (after we destroyed your doors) and rub blood on your artwork and shit on your walls... and you'd be okay with that.
And if the police knew all the identities of everyone involved and only charged you and your friends with felonies and let that one guy off without so much as a parking ticket, you'd be AOK with that?
Of course not... but this is typical, don't answer my question but distort the facts in response. Please show me ONE person whose identity is known who caused property damage in the Capitol takeover who has been giving a "golden ticket" to get out of trouble.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:56 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:38 am
km1125 wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
km1125 wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
But they were just peaceful tourists taking a nice stroll through the building... right??
Largely, most of them were. Of the >10,000 folks that were there, how many were charged with anything more than "tresspassing"? 10%? Less?
So with your analysis, a few of my friends can break down your front door and stroll around your house, almost all of us will be calm and somewhat polite, just one guy will come in behind us (after we destroyed your doors) and rub blood on your artwork and shit on your walls... and you'd be okay with that.
And if the police knew all the identities of everyone involved and only charged you and your friends with felonies and let that one guy off without so much as a parking ticket, you'd be AOK with that?
Of course not... but this is typical, don't answer my question but distort the facts in response. Please show me ONE person whose identity is known who caused property damage in the Capitol takeover who has been giving a "golden ticket" to get out of trouble.
Maybe you need to revisit grammar school. There wasn't a question there at all.

You were making a statement based an an incorrect set of assumptions. Typically leftie move.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:08 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:56 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:38 am
km1125 wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
km1125 wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
So with your analysis, a few of my friends can break down your front door and stroll around your house, almost all of us will be calm and somewhat polite, just one guy will come in behind us (after we destroyed your doors) and rub blood on your artwork and shit on your walls... and you'd be okay with that?
Maybe you need to revisit grammar school. There wasn't a question there at all.

You were making a statement based an an incorrect set of assumptions. Typically leftie move.
Guess what? Due to a typo, by me, that I didn't notice, you are right! It was a statement, my bad, I wanted it to be a question. So I fixed it above. My apologies, volley back to you..

BTW, I did ask you a question later in this thread.. and answered yours. And if it makes you feel better to insult and belittle me while this is going on, feel free.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic