Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump publishes Obama's Address to his pack of idiots

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump publishes Obama's Address to his pack of idiots

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:45 pm

What is this guy's general mental disorder? Posting Obama's address on his failing disorder media site amounts to inciting violence similar to what he did on Jan 6.
A Navy veteran arrested with guns near former president Barack Obama’s house in Washington had recently recorded himself making threatening statements regarding House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Rep. Jamie B. Raskin (D-Md.) and a federal facility housing a nuclear research reactor in suburban Maryland, prosecutors said Wednesday.

U.S. prosecutors asked a judge to jail Taylor Taranto, 37, pending trial, saying that the QAnon conspiracy theorist showed up near Obama’s home shortly after Donald Trump posted on his social media platform what he claimed was Obama’s address. Taranto was armed, dangerous and in the grip of delusional thinking, prosecutors said, and had successfully eluded law enforcement for nearly a day before his arrest June 29 in a wooded area near Washington’s exclusive Kalorama neighborhood.

“Taranto is a direct and serious threat to the public. Taranto’s own words and actions demonstrate that he is a direct threat to multiple political figures as well as the public at large,” Assistant U.S. Attorneys Allison K. Ethen and Colin Cloherty wrote in a 26-page detention memo. “The risk that Taranto poses if released is high, and the severity of the consequences that could result are catastrophic.”

Authorities searched for Taranto before June 28, but he was living in his van, and his lack of a fixed address frustrated efforts to find him, prosecutors said. Law enforcement “escalated efforts to locate Taranto and increased resources to assist in the search” after his alleged threats that day, but were unsuccessful before he turned up near Obama’s residence.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Re: Trump publishes Obama's Address to his pack of idiots

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:29 pm

It was either...

A. Antifa
B. BLM
C. False flag
D. But what about
E. Yeah, but
Or
F. But he voted for a Democrat once!

What's your choice?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:39 pm

Trump is too fucking stupid to know how to properly write out an address - someone else did it for him.

This is completely despicable and should cost him support, yet it won't.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:51 am

I think the government should setup more stings where someone lists more false addresses and claps some of these bastards.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:30 am

I don't condone that sort of behavior but Trump's primary residence is 1100 South Ocean Blvd , Palm Beach Florida.
It's not hard to find.
I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 am

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:30 am
I don't condone that sort of behavior but Trump's primary residence is 1100 South Ocean Blvd , Palm Beach Florida.
It's not hard to find.
The difference between you doing this and Trump doing this? You're a reasonable guy without a pack of crazy people following your every word. He did this with the precise goal of someone causing trouble.
― Matt

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:48 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 am
craig11152 wrote:
It's not hard to find.
The difference between you doing this and Trump doing this? You're a reasonable guy without a pack of crazy people following your every word. He did this with the precise goal of someone causing trouble.
I see your point . But why should it be easy to know where Trump lives and nearly impossible to know where Obama lives?
And don't play the Trump people are crazy card because liberals are no different. They have harassed conservative politicians and judges in public places (frequently restaurants). Most riots in the US are at the hands of "liberal" people, occasionally egged on by liberal leaders making inflammatory speeches.
I have to imagine the Obama residence is in an exclusive gated community and of course as an ex-president he has secret service protection.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:17 am

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:48 am
TC Talks wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
It's not hard to find.
I see your point . But why should it be easy to know where Trump lives and nearly impossible to know where Obama lives?
And don't play the Trump people are crazy card because liberals are no different. They have harassed conservative politicians and judges in public places (frequently restaurants). Most riots in the US are at the hands of "liberal" people, occasionally egged on by liberal leaders making inflammatory speeches.
I have to imagine the Obama residence is in an exclusive gated community and of course as an ex-president he has secret service protection.
The cause of riots is way more complex than that sparky.

As to this… Obama bought a private residence. Trump lives at a publicly accessible golf club. By default the address to that club is readily available.
Just a small difference there.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:23 am

Mutt wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:39 pm
Trump is too fucking stupid to know how to properly write out an address - someone else did it for him.
I've always felt the same about his infamous Twitter account. Someone else was typing all that.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:42 am

Round Six wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:23 am
Mutt wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:39 pm
I've always felt the same about his infamous Twitter account. Someone else was typing all that.
Then tRump hires even dumber people than he is: https://www.wonderwall.com/celebrity/do ... oId=734318

My favorite will always be "covfefe." :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:01 pm

craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
It's not hard to find.
And don't forget about the SCOTUS judges that had folks "protesting" outside their houses either... including folks with guns.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:58 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:01 pm
craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
It's not hard to find.
And don't forget about the SCOTUS judges that had folks "protesting" outside their houses either... including folks with guns.
THERE it is. I was getting worried. Ten posts in and hadn't seen it yet.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:27 am

km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
It's not hard to find.
Too bad there was no security arou… wait a minute.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:58 am

km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
It's not hard to find.
Has a former leader of an insurgency published any SCOTUS' addresses, jackass?
― Matt

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:41 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:58 am
Has a former leader of an insurgency published any SCOTUS' addresses, jackass?
"Insurgency"

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic