Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FOX tanking; MSNBC surging

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: FOX tanking; MSNBC surging

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:22 pm

There is some promising research out there about the use of psilocybin and PTSD among veterans.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:55 am

When the right is more plugged into OAN/Twitter/Locals/Joe Rogan/Parler etc, it’s hard to use this as a barometer that those on the left are winning anything. Many on the right swore off Faux News last year and earlier this year when Tucker left.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:17 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:35 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:08 am
Winning cable news ratings battles is like being named the tallest midget. More people watch the 6:30 ABC World News Tonight every night than watch FNC, CNN and MSNBC COMBINED.
I don't think they like to be called midgets anymore. In fact, I'm pretty sure many in that group find it highly offensive.

Surprised such an egregious error would be committed by Lt. Lefty.
My sincerest apologies, Bryce... or as we will call you from now on.. Capt. Politically Correct. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways. Please keep up the good work calling out our fellow Buzzboarders for their insensitive comments and diatribes. Glad you've joined the right side.. which is on the left BTW.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:53 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:22 pm
There is some promising research out there about the use of psilocybin and PTSD among veterans.
Well, micro dosing is really a treatment for axitey so I could see it working with PTSD. It just makes the Phish shows more fun for me.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic