Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:39 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:26 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:13 pm
Even CNN is running the story. That WhatsApp message was read on-air, and the host said something along the lines of, the reason that the year 2017 is important is because at that time, Hunter was "heavily addicted to crack."
The defend trump at all costs hill is a strange one to die on.
GOP has died on that hill for the last few elections and look to die again in 2024.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:46 pm

As much as you'd all like it to be, this thread isn't about Donald Trump. But since you all want to talk about Trump, the only way this story is relevant to him is that Biden is in a lot of hot water now (this story has now elevated above the nothing-burger status) and so like it or not, Trump's odds of winning the presidency in 2024 are rising.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:48 pm

I'm not a TV guy. Mostly radio. How come I haven't heard of this story anywhere but here? Are the TV networks carrying it?

You preface your subject line with "If this is legit." Is there reason to suspect it may not be legit?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:50 pm

The story just broke yesterday - or at least the one about the WhatsApp message.

The screenshot of the message was produced by a whistleblower. To the best of my knowledge, the actual contents of that message have not been authenticated. It was, however, produced under oath by the whistleblower as far as I know.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:50 pm
The story just broke yesterday - or at least the one about the WhatsApp message.

The screenshot of the message was produced by a whistleblower. To the best of my knowledge, the actual contents of that message have not been authenticated. It was, however, produced under oath by the whistleblower as far as I know.
Thanks

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:40 pm

I guess what froshes my ass is that lies made up about Trump and his family, out of whole cloth by the opposition candidate, was reported as fact by the media and treated as credible by the DOJ and FBI, even though they knew it was all horseshit.

However, when actual credible evidence against Biden and his family come to light, not only is it ignored, steps are made to discredit them with half truths and lies.

The system, as it stands today is completely corrupt.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:40 pm
I guess what froshes my ass is that lies made up about Trump and his family, out of whole cloth by the opposition candidate, was reported as fact by the media and treated as credible by the DOJ and FBI, even though they knew it was all horseshit.

However, when actual credible evidence against Biden and his family come to light, not only is it ignored, steps are made to discredit them with half truths and lies.

Bryce. Bryce Bryce. Stop being so shy. Just tell us what you really think.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:47 pm

Bryce wrote:

If Trump had accepted his loss and had been part of an organized administration transition, you might have a point. Trump has been unfairly targeted, but so have most politicians. The fact that some of you can't see how much of a cancer the guy is to the right is mind-boggling.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:47 pm
Bryce wrote:

If Trump had accepted his loss and had been part of an organized administration transition, you might have a point. Trump has been unfairly targeted, but so have most politicians. The fact that some of you can't see how much of a cancer the guy is to the right is mind-boggling.
So if you don't like someone and he or she is a political threat it's ok to use the power of the media and government agencies to persecute them? And also use the same to protect the people in power?

Can you say Totalitarianism?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:05 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:

So if you don't like someone and he or she is a political threat it's ok to use the power of the media and government agencies to persecute them? And also use the same to protect the people in power?

Did I say that?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:08 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:46 pm
Biden is in a lot of hot water now (this story has now elevated above the nothing-burger status)
You must be right, here's Joe heading to the hot water.... Damning evidence!

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:

You mean like Fox, Max News, National Enquirer, Onan?

You mean like calling Governors to fix your election problem?

Be specific here Bryce.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:48 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:08 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:46 pm
Biden is in a lot of hot water now (this story has now elevated above the nothing-burger status)
You must be right, here's Joe heading to the hot water.... Damning evidence!

Mark my words. This story is not a nothing-burger.

I also think Gavin Newsom is waiting in the wings.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:13 pm

You think this beats going on trial for high crimes?
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:28 pm

I'm just making a prediction. Nothing more, nothing less. Though I would point out that bribery is an equally impeachable offense.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic