Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: If this is legit, Biden is in big trouble

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:28 pm

Just youtube (CNN)

Direct link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg6FMHs_X3g

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:21 pm
He’s been making gaffes and being fuddy duddy for a long long time. You’re making an excuse for a stupid argument.
What exactly is your argument here? Is the WhatsApp message a fake? Is it real but its contents are a lie made up by Hunter at the time? Is it real and Hunter was telling the truth but its contents are being taken out of context by Republicans? Or is it all real but just not a big deal?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:50 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:21 pm
He’s been making gaffes and being fuddy duddy for a long long time. You’re making an excuse for a stupid argument.
What exactly is your argument here? Is the WhatsApp message a fake? Is it real but its contents are a lie made up by Hunter at the time? Is it real and Hunter was telling the truth but its contents are being taken out of context by Republicans? Or is it all real but just not a big deal?
That either the guy is a criminal mastermind and this is real or he’s completely senile and incapable of putting his shoes on. You can’t have both.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:45 pm

Well you yourself have argued on numerous occasions that he's not completely senile. So are you suggesting that he's a criminal mastermind?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:17 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:45 pm
Well you yourself have argued on numerous occasions that he's not completely senile. So are you suggesting that he's a criminal mastermind?
No. I’m suggesting that in a desperate effort to discredit the guy those on the right are throwing the kitchen sink at him and don’t care if their arguments are diametrically opposed to each other or not.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:24 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:17 pm
bmw wrote:
No. I’m suggesting that in a desperate effort to discredit the guy those on the right are throwing the kitchen sink at him and don’t care if their arguments are diametrically opposed to each other or not.
You don't remember Schrodinger's leftist? Simultaneously a hurtful, hateful bully and a sissy cuck who always needs a safe space.

Nobody said Biden had to be the mastermind. He just had to be in on it. Just like Nixon.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:36 pm

Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
You're completely missing the boat here. A whistleblower has produced what he claims is a message from Hunter Biden to a Chinese businessman. I'm not asking you about Republicans and their arguments; what I'm asking you is your specific opinion on the message as produced by the whistleblower. Is your opinion that:

-the WhatsApp message is fake
-the message is real but its contents are a lie made up by Hunter at the time (ie, Joe wasn't really in the room with him)
-the message is real and Hunter was telling the truth (ie, his father was indeed in the room with him) but its contents are being taken out of context by Republicans (ie, it doesn't suggest any kind of funny-business)
-the message is real and Hunter was telling the truth and it implies what Republicans suggest it implies, but none of this is a big deal
?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:50 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:36 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
You're completely missing the boat here. A whistleblower has produced what he claims is a message from Hunter Biden to a Chinese businessman. I'm not asking you about Republicans and their arguments; what I'm asking you is your specific opinion on the message as produced by the whistleblower. Is your opinion that:

-the WhatsApp message is fake
-the message is real but its contents are a lie made up by Hunter at the time (ie, Joe wasn't really in the room with him)
-the message is real and Hunter was telling the truth (ie, his father was indeed in the room with him) but its contents are being taken out of context by Republicans (ie, it doesn't suggest any kind of funny-business)
-the message is real and Hunter was telling the truth and it implies what Republicans suggest it implies, but none of this is a big deal
?
One of the first 3… I’m leaning towards 1 or 2… the language in it is straight out of some sort of cartoon caricature… all we need is the twirling mustache. Something looks fishy and it’s not related to Biden.

kager

Post by kager » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:54 pm

Bake him, Dano.

Oh, wait, being baked is what HB is known for.

nvm... Carry on with the worship...
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:15 am

Details from a second alleged WhatsApp message released:

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:18 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:15 am
Details from a second alleged WhatsApp message released:

It still looks fishy… albeit somebody at least didn’t lift it from your favorite action spy thriller this time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic