Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hunter Biden Pleads Guilty

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Hunter Biden Pleads Guilty

Post by Bryce » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:09 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:10 pm
I did. But really, who cares about Hunter Biden?
The original plea deal was meant to protect "pops" a WHOLE lot more than it was to protect Hunter. You notice how quickly the defense team changed the plea when they realized the new deal wouldn't confer broad immunity from other crimes and the investigation thereof?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
The original plea deal was meant to protect "pops" a WHOLE lot more than it was to protect Hunter. You notice how quickly the defense team changed the plea when they realized the new deal wouldn't confer broad immunity from other crimes and the investigation thereof?
No more interesting than every plea deal ever. Unlike Trump, who has multiple criminal issues, Hunter isn't an elected official.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:00 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:37 am
No more interesting than every plea deal ever. Unlike Trump, who has multiple criminal issues, Hunter isn't an elected official.
For not caring about the President's children and how said children may implicate their father in criminal activity, this post of yours from last year is interesting:
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:21 pm
Trump is having a bad day...

This is probably the biggest threat to the entire family. I always say follow the money.
NEW YORK — New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit Wednesday accusing former president Donald Trump, three of his grown children and executives at his company of flagrantly manipulating property valuations to deceive lenders, insurance brokers and tax authorities into giving them better rates on bank loans and insurance policies and to reduce their tax liability.

The 222-page civil complaint asks the New York Supreme Court to bar Trump, as well as Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump, from serving as executives at any company in New York, and to bar the Trump Organization from acquiring any commercial real estate or receiving loans from any New York-registered financial institution for five years.

It seeks to recover more than $250 million in what James’s office says are ill-gotten gains received through the alleged deceptive practices. While the lawsuit itself is not a criminal prosecution, James (D) said she has referred possible violations of federal law to the Justice Department and the IRS.
Just like you "always say," "follow the money" :lol

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:01 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
Yea, this story is not about tax evasion or the gun charge. It's about where that money came from that caused the tax issue and who else was involved with the whole scheme.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:01 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:00 am
I assume he means the use of upper-case letters in the middle of words and the constant use of emoticons.
Yeah, I understand that the internet, with its modern vernacular, is a new and scary world to old people.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:16 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:01 am
bmw wrote:
I assume he means the use of upper-case letters in the middle of words and the constant use of emoticons.
Yeah, I understand that the internet, with its modern vernacular, is a new and scary world to old people.
Just curious what you consider is "old" in that sentence.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:26 am

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:16 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
bmw wrote:
That is left as an exercise to the reader.

(I should write textbooks!) 8)

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:43 am

There's a difference between "scary" and "annoying."

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:55 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:43 am
There's a difference between "scary" and "annoying."
Apparently, the internet is BOTH to "old" people! :rollin

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:27 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:26 am
km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:16 am
teetoppz28 wrote:
bmw wrote:
That is left as an exercise to the reader.

(I should write textbooks!) 8)
I have a feeling that your definition of those "old people" are the actual folks who created the Internet to begin with and built most of the infrastructure and developed the technology that makes it all work. THEY understand the Internet much more than folks who just use USE the Internet.

An adult presenting their thoughts using things like "pErSeCuTiOn" is like hearing adults talk in "baby talk". Sure, you can understand them but it boggles one's mind to think an adult functions like that in any other situation than actually talking to a baby, yet some will do it in regular conversation.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:31 am

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:27 am
I have a feeling that your definition of those "old people" are the actual folks who created the Internet to begin with and built most of the infrastructure and developed the technology that makes it all work. THEY understand the Internet much more than folks who just use USE the Internet.

An adult presenting their thoughts using things like "pErSeCuTiOn" is like hearing adults talk in "baby talk". Sure, you can understand them but it boggles one's mind to think an adult functions like that in any other situation than actually talking to a baby, yet some will do it in regular conversation.
Show us on this doll where the modern internet vernacular hurt you... 'cause you BiG mAd!!1!one!1!!!eleventybillion!! :hat

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:24 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:00 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:37 am
For not caring about the President's children and how said children may implicate their father in criminal activity, this post of yours from last year is interesting:
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:21 pm
Trump is having a bad day...

This is probably the biggest threat to the entire family. I always say follow the money.
NEW YORK — New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit Wednesday accusing former president Donald Trump, three of his grown children and executives at his company of flagrantly manipulating property valuations to deceive lenders, insurance brokers and tax authorities into giving them better rates on bank loans and insurance policies and to reduce their tax liability.

The 222-page civil complaint asks the New York Supreme Court to bar Trump, as well as Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump, from serving as executives at any company in New York, and to bar the Trump Organization from acquiring any commercial real estate or receiving loans from any New York-registered financial institution for five years.

It seeks to recover more than $250 million in what James’s office says are ill-gotten gains received through the alleged deceptive practices. While the lawsuit itself is not a criminal prosecution, James (D) said she has referred possible violations of federal law to the Justice Department and the IRS.
Just like you "always say," "follow the money" :lol
Has Joe Biden EVER been mentioned? The quit this nonsense.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:05 pm

But,,,,but,,,,but,,,HILLARY!!
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:30 pm

HD74 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:05 pm
But,,,,but,,,,but,,,HILLARY!!
And all those emails!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic