Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

West Michigan Republican supports Putin and says women should enjoy rape if it is inevitable

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: West Michigan Republican supports Putin and says women should enjoy rape if it is inevitable

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:52 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:40 am
There are a multitude of things. I believe strongly in our 4th amendment rights which are too often violated by police. I don't feel that the taxpayers should have to pay taxes for settlements involving law enforcement officers. I would want to extremely curtail qualified immunity.

My personal belief is that there should be national decriminalization of weed.

There should be more items going to the public for a vote at the municipal level.

The state of Michigan should not allow Republicans and Democrats to vote on positions like attorney general and secretary of state in their own conventions but permit a public vote. End the filing fee for people seeking office.

These are just for starters off the top of my head.
Around the Internet somewhere was a decent if dated list of left libertarian ideas. Most of it involves the government staying out of one’s private life but regulations for other things like the economy and food safety and stuff like that.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: West Michigan Republican supports Putin and says women should enjoy rape if it is inevitable

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:02 am

I cannot speak for most left libertarians, but that’s what I value. Ultimately, I do vote for most Democrats to stop fascists, but I call out the legacy dinosaurs on their shit. Never voted for Stabenow or either Levin.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 am

Lefties need to get out of the cancel culture business and work on being more forgiving without requiring someone kiss rings. We all saw where that got the right, between the bizarre positions on tax cuts and pregnancy termination.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:17 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 am
Lefties need to get out of the cancel culture business and work on being more forgiving without requiring someone kiss rings. We all saw where that got the right, between the bizarre positions on tax cuts and pregnancy termination.
Yet those who ask the opposers serious questions. Some skip answers. How can we take this person quoted for real, as they want to rid a group their rights of living and expression? Then they want to ignore telling us why those in such group need to not have rights. (See "Cunt is gone" post)

So who is this quoted person to tell whom to do what?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:06 am

Deleted User 15062 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:17 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 am
Yet those who ask the opposers serious questions. Some skip answers. How can we take this person quoted for real, as they want to rid a group their rights of living and expression? Then they want to ignore telling us why those in such group need to not have rights. (See "Cunt is gone" post)

So who is this quoted person to tell whom to do what?
What in the blue hell are you talking about??

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:55 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:06 am
What in the blue hell are you talking about??
Looks like Teddy Bear has left the building.

Deleted User 15773

Post by Deleted User 15773 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:58 am

Good riddance

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic