Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Don’t Say Gay”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: “Don’t Say Gay”

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:15 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:40 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:44 am
...once we pushed the religious zealots off the committee...
Your bigotry shines through once again.

I appreciate that at least you're being open and honest about your hate as opposed to many on the left who try to hide it.
Nope, I am about separation of church and state. I'm not a Catholic and I don't want the Catholic dogma in my sex ed classes. They have schools where they can attend and teach abstinence.

And just because I think it would add to the conversation, I also enjoy it when slush sprays all over the Catholic abortion protesters marching in front of our local Planned Parenthood. They're just another scorge on society.

Anyone who follows the direction of child rapers really gets no Grace for me.
Amen to this!
I see what you did there. Nice.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:04 pm

janessa wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:47 pm
Show me where the words “separation of church and state” appear anywhere in the Constitution and I’ll give you $1 million.

I’ll save you the trouble of looking.

And for those using free speech as an argument, the same could be made for bringing the Bible and prayer back to schools.
Who the fuck are you, and why do I care about the constitution? We are a nation of laws, most of which were created after those elitist slave owners made the constitution.

Try getting a proper education or move back to the 1770's when they didn't have the internet.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:19 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:04 pm
janessa wrote:
Show me where the words “separation of church and state” appear anywhere in the Constitution and I’ll give you $1 million.

And for those using free speech as an argument, the same could be made for bringing the Bible and prayer back to schools.
Who the fuck are you, and why do I care about the constitution? We are a nation of laws, most of which were created after those elitist slave owners made the constitution.

Try getting a proper education or move back to the 1770's when they didn't have the internet.
LL101

What happened to "live and let live?"
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:04 pm
janessa wrote:

Why are you responding to this troll? I believe it's been pretty much established that this dope is someone who has been previously tossed from this website. Do we need to start posting images of Cottage Cheese again?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:01 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:11 pm

LL reminds me of Bob in What About Bob.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:26 pm

Over/under on Janessa getting the boot by St Patty’s Day.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:31 am

Hopefully well before that. I thought he/she/it used up all of its chances.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:33 am

lmao its almost as though people are waiting for the troll to show up to spice things up. The idiot makes one baitpost and the thread derails.

Just silently report him and move on. The attention brings him back.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:54 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:01 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:21 pm

Why are you responding to this troll? I believe it's been pretty much established that this dope is someone who has been previously tossed from this website. Do we need to start posting images of Cottage Cheese again?

Ah, I see. Head to the tropics for a week and you miss a lifetime in this place...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:23 pm

janessa wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:17 pm
Many people have been sharing the videos of “Not So Pure Michigan,” but they don’t realize how anti-LGBTQIA+ this YouTuber is.

https://youtu.be/K_aQqSHTW9Y
You've now been banned 5 times, soon to be 6. Why do you do it? Why keep coming back to a place you are so disliked, unrespected, and clearly not wanted?
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:27 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:23 pm
[ Why do you do it? Why keep coming back to a place you are so disliked, unrespected, and clearly not wanted?
Some people are into that shit....

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:18 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:27 pm
Honeyman wrote:
[ Why do you do it? Why keep coming back to a place you are so disliked, unrespected, and clearly not wanted?
Reminds me of my weekend with the new steady. Do you know how hard it is to find rope that doesn't burn skin in the off season?
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:18 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:27 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Reminds me of my weekend with the new steady. Do you know how hard it is to find rope that doesn't burn skin in the off season?
It was nice of Tyrone to take care of you.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:53 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:00 pm
....I frankly think the problem with Facebook boils down to the users, not the company. The company does do unethical things like manipulating what people see and such, but the fact of the matter is that no one needs fucking facebook .... People should NOT NOT NOT be using Facebook as a source of information for anything ...
The draw of Facebook is people DO need it now.

It has become the best place to find a job. FB Marketplace is the best place to find things to buy. Way too many businesses are now using FB as their sole website.

And too many people that have FB on their phone think everyone else does too. I myself have missed two or three funerals thru the years because the family has forgot how to call around, and thinks everyone will know about it if they post it on FB.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic