Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rats jumping off S.S. Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Rats jumping off S.S. Trump

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:14 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:35 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:45 am
No thread about the rats being identified in the Durham investigation?
Maybe because nobody except the perpetually aggrieved are much interested in some 20 year slappy bitch fight between Clinton and the GOP.
Why does the same not apply to the fight between Trump and the Democrats? Dems will be perpetually aggrieved by Trump until he is dead and buried, and even then, they will be perpetually aggrieved by his children.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Maybe because nobody except the perpetually aggrieved are much interested in some 20 year slappy bitch fight between Clinton and the GOP.
Why does the same not apply to the fight between Trump and the Democrats? Dems will be perpetually aggrieved by Trump until he is dead and buried, and even then, they will be perpetually aggrieved by his children.
Show me where I said the same conditions don't apply? I'll save you some time, I didn't.

That's the second time recently that you've pulled some accusation out of your ass and tried to attribute some phantom statement to something I've posted. Please refrain, it just makes you look the fool.

Now maybe we can get back to the recent issue rather than prattle on about whataboutism and creating a distraction. Somebody upthread said it best, if you want to discuss the Durham investigation, maybe just open a thread about it.
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:59 pm

Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:53 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Show me where I said the same conditions don't apply? I'll save you some time, I didn't.

That's the second time recently that you've pulled some accusation out of your ass and tried to attribute some phantom statement to something I've posted. Please refrain, it just makes you look the fool.
Can we handle this like multiplying fractions and cross out all Trumps and Clintons?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:03 pm

Bryce - I'm willing to agree that the "Trump dossier" was bullshit, if for nothing more than his well documented germ phobia. I'm also willing to agree that MSNBC is a very progressive leaning "news" network. Anything you're willing to agree on? Any place at all we could actually have a conversation?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:40 pm

So today's conversation has all to do with Trump's accounting firm essentially firing him. It has nothing to do with the media.

It sounds like more of his professional vendors are backing out of their relationship with the Trump organization.

All this breaks my heart
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:51 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:03 pm
Bryce - I'm willing to agree that the "Trump dossier" was bullshit, if for nothing more than his well documented germ phobia. I'm also willing to agree that MSNBC is a very progressive leaning "news" network. Anything you're willing to agree on? Any place at all we could actually have a conversation?
We concur on both of those items. I've yet to see either MSNBC or CNN capitulate on the first.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:13 pm

Oh come on. How many times since Trump lost in 2020 have you chimed in about his supposed legal troubles that he faces post-Presidency?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:13 pm
Oh come on. How many times since Trump lost in 2020 have you chimed in about his supposed legal troubles that he faces post-Presidency?
I wouldn’t use the term supposed…

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:40 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:51 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
We concur on both of those items. I've yet to see either MSNBC or CNN capitulate on the first.
And as usual, you can't find it in yourself to look outside your own tunnel to try to see the whole picture. I'm very disappointed.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:53 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:40 am
And as usual, you can't find it in yourself to look outside your own tunnel to try to see the whole picture. I'm very disappointed.
If you want people to the right of you to try to meet you somewhere in the middle on issues, it would help if you didn't constantly insult those with whom you disagree.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:11 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:53 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
If you want people to the right of you to try to meet you somewhere in the middle on issues, it would help if you didn't constantly insult those with whom you disagree.
If that comment is an insult, I'm sorry... it wasn't meant that way.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:01 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:53 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
What’s the insult?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:17 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
The whole picture? I'm seeing just fine. The media outlets you cited are the one's that either see just fine and are purposely distorting the facts to cover their asses or have "vision" problems.

The truth of the story is that members of the Clinton Campaign spied on the Trump organization. It's plain to see. In fact, it's stated in the indictment. This is a story at least on par with the Watergate story yet NBC, ABC and CBS have given it no coverage on their nightly newscasts.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:23 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:17 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
The whole picture? I'm seeing just fine. The media outlets you cited are the one's that either see just fine and are purposely distorting the facts to cover their asses or have "vision" problems.

The truth of the story is that members of the Clinton Campaign spied on the Trump organization. It's plain to see. In fact, it's stated in the indictment. This is a story at least on par with the Watergate story yet NBC, ABC and CBS have given it no coverage on their nightly newscasts.
On par with Watergate? Are you kidding? That involved a sitting president’s henchman breaking into DNC headquarters in an inept way and then the whole thing being covered up while the president devolved into a delusional shouldn’t be in charge of the nuclear codes individual. Even IF there was something illegal going on between the two campaigns they aren’t even in the same league. “At least on par” implies that this could be BIGGER than Watergate. How can you say something so absurd with a straight face?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:32 am

Hmmmmm, I wonder where Bryce could have gotten that idea?

On Saturday night former President Donald Trump declared that he was the victim of a scandal "far greater" than Watergate. He called for criminal prosecutions and "reparations." He said "in a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death."

Trump's statement made no sense -- except to the Fox audience base that badly wants it to be true.
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic