Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

New Research for Origins of COVID Lead to Seafood Market

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

New Research for Origins of COVID Lead to Seafood Market

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:31 pm

It appears that an investigator who once believed the lab theory has found evidence that COVID was most likely started at the seafood market.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... igin-point

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: New Research for Origins of COVID Lead to Seafood Market

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:20 pm

Come on man, can't you see the seafood market is just a front for a secret biology lab? To get in you must put your hand in a fish tank and grab the green Tilapia to open a hidden panel into the lab. ONLY THE GREEN TILAPIA

But here's the thing, it's really not a fish, it's a robot. With lasers. Also AI that can tell if you're a commie or not. Here's the other thing, Fauci is running the entire operation from the NHS. In plain sight. Wake up man! They are already working on a strain of gonorrhea to infect our finest, family values lovin', Bible thumpin' Gun toting patriots. It's going to be spread by Tinder* hookups.

CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT UNDER OUR RED, WHITE AND BLUE NOSES????
I won't stand for it nor should you if you really love our country.

*Farmer's Only in Iowa

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:42 pm

I've never been convinced either way on whether Covid leaked from a lab or came from an animal. I'm not sure we'll ever know.

What I AM reasonably convinced of is that China's government, once it knew of Covid's existence, intentionally spread it around the world.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:42 pm
I've never been convinced either way on whether Covid leaked from a lab or came from an animal. I'm not sure we'll ever know.

What I AM reasonably convinced of is that China's government, once it knew of Covid's existence, intentionally spread it around the world.
In fortune cookies because everyone knows Asians won't eat fortune cookies, they just make 'em

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:34 am

Wouldn't it be great to sneak into a fortune cookie factory at night and replace all the fortunes on the little slip of paper with, "Sorry Charlie, that wasn't really chicken."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:00 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:34 am
Wouldn't it be great to sneak into a fortune cookie factory at night and replace all the fortunes on the little slip of paper with, "Sorry Charlie, that wasn't really chicken."
:rollin

Sweet and sour string. Sweet and sour paper. Sweet and sour sponge.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:11 am

bmw wrote:
Same. I really wouldn't be shocked if it came from a lab.
Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:34 am
That might be less a prank and more PSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--OnclX8yac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzWs2e-i4OI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LigpGU37m2o

My family loves Chinese buffets, I just don't get the appeal. Perhaps I'm bias against the Chinese, but in general, I find most Chinese food restaurants to be filthy and highly suspect. Them being a buffet makes it even worse because they need to do more volume and probably have thinner margins. Ugh.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:51 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:31 pm
It appears that an investigator who once believed the lab theory has found evidence that COVID was most likely started at the seafood market.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... igin-point
You'll stop at nothing to defend that POS Fauci. At the very least, he never came out strong against the Chinese, because he was likely compromised with his gain of function research in China. He lied on China's behalf either overtly or covertly to cover his own ass. He said a vaccine was years away, but thanks to OWS, the vaccine was available in under a year. The man is despicable and used his power to fuck over soooo many people in this country. He's not a hero, he's a criminal.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:34 am

bmw wrote:

And I agree with that second paragraph. They gaslit the world.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:56 am

What would China gain by doing that, though? It is certainly possible that's what happened, but what is the motive?
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:24 am

If China had not been hit by it then I might agree

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:51 pm

China was already screwed. They saw to it that the rest of the world was screwed with them.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:46 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:56 am
What would China gain by doing that, though? It is certainly possible that's what happened, but what is the motive?
It is my personal belief that they may not have intentionally spread it, but they were negligent upon the initial cases that multiplied. Remember that the Chinese doctor who was trying to warn everyone in early December 2019(and later died) was ignored. It was only after the initial strain spread for several weeks that the strict measures began around Christmas. By then, it was too late.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:43 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:56 am
There wouldn’t be anything to gain. Instead I bet they simply let it get out of control out of an over abundance of pride and or head in the sand about the issues going on in their country. They don’t seem to view themselves as fallible.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:21 am

Not that Covid could have been contained, even early, but China at a bare minimum not only made no attempt whatsoever to contain it within their borders, but they went out of their way to hide knowledge of it early on.

I think they intentionally spread it to other countries before anybody else really knew what was going on, and as far as I'm concerned, that was an act of war on the entire world

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic