Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

*UPDATE: THANKS MW!* Will TODAY be the day where MW SHOWs the cunt the door?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
ZenithCKLW

Re: THANK YOU MW! The cunt is gone AGAIN!

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:15 pm

Sorry. When I typed my draft, your message wasn’t addressed to the other poster.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:16 pm

GG just let Trump control themselves. An educated person would rail against persons controlling them to hatred. SO....NOW THE OBVIOUS QUESTION... Could GG also be LL101?

I grew up a Kike. I was taught about control and hatred, not being in the holocaust. I also found that Hebrew law was controlling, just like the holocaust. Most people's control is bad, when humanity is not involved. But not everyone went through what I did. A gay Kike. Think about it. I chose to educate myself. Few learn to do what I have learned

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:30 pm

I came down on audiophile for not condemning the use of the N-word, and I certainly don't appreciate you using the word "kike" even if you are a Jew. It was shouted by kids throwing rocks at me while I walking onto the Hebrew school bus. I'm hardly religious, probably haven't been in schul since my bar mitzvah, but still cringe at that word.
Last edited by Honeyman on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Re: Ding dong! The cunt is gone!

Post by km1125 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:34 pm

wrote: ....you live on fear.... ...not at all educated... ..."Ignorant" comes to mind...
Always the retorts (and resorts) from leftists.

Science and facts be damned.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:34 pm
wrote: ....you live on fear.... ...not at all educated... ..."Ignorant" comes to mind...

Nobody ever said I was leftist. Once again, another ignorant being. I'm actually quite center.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm
km1125 wrote:

Nobody ever said I was leftist. Once again, another ignorant being. I'm actually quite center.
Your a leftist if you say anything negative about "the great leader." Wanna know how Trump tastes? Ask km1125!
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm
km1125 wrote:

Your a leftist if you say anything negative about "the great leader." Wanna know how Trump tastes? Ask km1125!
Well, those who love chocolate in the back of the building. The whipped cream is from the front side. Is KN1125 gay? If so, he should get some whipped cream (as in milk or do a reach around) to go with the chocolate log then.

"Excuse me. Do you have any Brown Poop on?"

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:33 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:06 pm
It's more than a bad word; it can be a vile, very insulting term depending on context.

I disagree with Audiophile on that point perhaps, but I will vouch for him by saying he conducts himself with courtesy and decorum here 95 percent of the time.

I agree with G G that he is a good, decent man. I, for one, miss his posts.
Audiophile and I disagree on just about everything. He's middle class, of course. But even though we disagree we have always treated each other with mutual respect.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:10 am

Audiophile is likely taking a break, not gone. When he returns, lets hope he cools it on the religious bullshit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 am

You all sure have enough to say about people behind their back when they're not here to defend themselves.

I can only imagine the things that will be said about me if I weren't here for a while.

This thread SHOULD be titled "Let's bash Buzzboard posters who aren't here at the moment."

Oh and one other things that bugs me. The N-word is highly offensive but the C-word as used right in this thread title is perfectly ok?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:20 am

Don't act like I haven't said the same to him when he was actively posting.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am

But that's what demonstrates that it is mean-spirited. People who at least respect each other may rag on each other all the time but always speak nicely of each other when the other is not around.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:34 am

It creeps me the fuck out that he thinks it is a good idea to use a vehicle to bribe a teen girl to not have sex.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:35 am

Why should Audio cool it on his religious views anymore than someone should be expected to cool it on their disdain for Trump or from championing LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ rights?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:02 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:35 am
Why should Audio cool it on his religious views anymore than someone should be expected to cool it on their disdain for Trump or from championing LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ rights?
Religion, and more importantly PUSHING religion, is a choice. I don't believe being gay is a choice. I know that I couldn't choose to be gay.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic