Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

*UPDATE: THANKS MW!* Will TODAY be the day where MW SHOWs the cunt the door?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Realist

Re: THANK YOU MW! The cunt is gone AGAIN!

Post by Realist » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:44 pm

I met Audio and some other folks here when we had a BB gathering at the Fuddruckers in Flint many moons ago. Given that I know who he is and what he does for a living, none of the ultra conservative religious 💩 he posts surprise me one iota. Personally, he is, as my folks have said before, wound a little too tight…

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:44 pm
I met Audio and some other folks here when we had a BB gathering at the Fuddruckers in Flint many moons ago. Given that I know who he is and what he does for a living, none of the ultra conservative religious 💩 he posts surprise me one iota. Personally, he is, as my folks have said before, wound a little too tight…
I was there and I don't remember meeting you. Certainly was a long time ago though.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:15 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:34 am
bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:53 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:06 pm
I disagree. Of course, my experience of changing my opinion of gay marriage resulted in Audiophile sending me a PM detailing how much my opinion was against my religion (marginally Catholic), and that left a bad taste in my mouth.
Since when is public disclosure of the contents of a private messages ever appropriate? There's an unspoken rule of confidentiality when people send PM's.
... if they make off-topic posts about... how they like to go to Meijers at night in a rainbow-colored cat costume
You know, the Repub owners, who don't appreciate "my kind," need someone to go into the red store and shake things up. The whole Meijer family needs to be reminded on how we should not be controlled for various reasons that they think we should be. I wouldn't buy anything if I dressed as a rainbow cat, as the issues I just spoke of. I have no respect for the Meijers or their stores, just like I have no respect for "Homophobic Chicken at $6 a sandwich," or Barilla Pasta and Donna Summer. Maybe I shouldn't forget the whole state of Indiana too.

FYI, I'm not a leftist, I am center.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:11 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:15 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
I disagree. Of course, my experience of changing my opinion of gay marriage resulted in Audiophile sending me a PM detailing how much my opinion was against my religion (marginally Catholic), and that left a bad taste in my mouth.
Since when is public disclosure of the contents of a private messages ever appropriate? There's an unspoken rule of confidentiality when people send PM's.
... if they make off-topic posts about... how they like to go to Meijers at night in a rainbow-colored cat costume
You know, the Repub owners, who don't appreciate "my kind," need someone to go into the red store and shake things up. The whole Meijer family needs to be reminded on how we should not be controlled for various reasons that they think we should be. I wouldn't buy anything if I dressed as a rainbow cat, as the issues I just spoke of. I have no respect for the Meijers or their stores, just like I have no respect for "Homophobic Chicken at $6 a sandwich," or Barilla Pasta and Donna Summer. Maybe I shouldn't forget the whole state of Indiana too.

The furry cancer must be abolished.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:57 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:11 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:

Well, I have to agree to disagree. Self expression is an inalienable right. We have no right to control how one expresses themselves... in or out of the bedroom. That would be like me saying the Hooters cancer needs to go away. Or the "Jesus" cancer needs to go away, based on a t-shirt worn. And also, this "Trump" cancer needs to go away because of "MAGA" caps worn. We must be fair TO EVERYONE, not just the 1%.

Would it be good if I started a "Cocky's" bar, where men never wore underwear serving drinks and had horse length endowments?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:15 pm

Octordle #42 has "phony" and "audio" as consecutive words today.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:57 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:57 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:

Well, I have to agree to disagree. Self expression is an inalienable right. We have no right to control how one expresses themselves... in or out of the bedroom. That would be like me saying the Hooters cancer needs to go away. Or the "Jesus" cancer needs to go away, based on a t-shirt worn. And also, this "Trump" cancer needs to go away because of "MAGA" caps worn. We must be fair TO EVERYONE, not just the 1%.

Would it be good if I started a "Cocky's" bar, where men never wore underwear serving drinks and had horse length endowments?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw

Our greatest shame.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:57 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:57 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw

Our greatest shame.
If you want to control... I mean abuse someone, what they do is a shame. Vaginal sex is a shame (look at all the problems it can create).... but I don't want to control heteros because of what is right for them. They want to restrict my freedom, but I dont want to be on that level with them.

So Neckbeard, I must ask why you want to control... I mean abuse the furry community, when it does not have a single thing to you? They are not injuring you, they are not stealing from you, they don't appear to be assaulting you. So what's the reason you feel this group does not need rights to exist or self express, within the US?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:12 pm

Interesting.... I asked Neckbeard a serious question. He was online today and never answered. Neckbeard should have recieved a quote notice. Hmmmmmm. Wonder what Neckbeard is scared of.

Matt

Re: Will TODAY be the day where MW SHOWs the cunt the door?

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Bump.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: *UPDATE: THANKS MW!* Will TODAY be the day where MW SHOWs the cunt the door?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:35 pm

The Today Show has been cancelled!
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15062

Re: *UPDATE: THANKS MW!* Will TODAY be the day where MW SHOWs the cunt the door?

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:31 pm

LL101 clearly needs MEDS and THERAPY if "it" keeps coming back.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic