Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Now cloth face masks do not work according to the medical professionals

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
SoutheastMIViewer

Now cloth face masks do not work according to the medical professionals

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:42 am

Oh man what joke. These so called medical experts spent so much propaganda showing the country how the cloth masks offered protection against covid with gimmick videos and discussions

Now two years later, saying they offer little to no protection against covid. 🤦🏻‍♂️

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/health/c ... index.html

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Matt

Re: Now cloth face masks do not work according to the medical professionals

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:48 am

Why people smart enough to get vaccinated are still wearing masks of any kind is beyond.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:48 am
Why people smart enough to get vaccinated are still wearing masks of any kind is beyond.
We're wearing masks to protect those who refuse to protect themselves. In Ontario it's mandatory.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Boosted and wearing a mask. Mandatory is places with the lowest spread rates... Omicron may change this, but until the data is our, it's Honeywell N95 for me...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:05 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:42 am
Oh man what joke. These so called medical experts spent so much propaganda showing the country how the cloth masks offered protection against covid with gimmick videos and discussions

Now two years later, saying they offer little to no protection against covid. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh, so you mean the science we were implored to trust the past almost two years is now untrustworthy?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:05 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:

Oh, so you mean the science we were implored to trust the past almost two years is now untrustworthy?
It changes as new data come in and studies are done. It’s not some static thing. This isn’t a religion. The fact that recommendations keep changing means it’s working as it is supposed to.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:09 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:

It changes as new data come in and studies are done. It’s not some static thing. This isn’t a religion. The fact that recommendations keep changing means it’s working as it is supposed to.
Another way to look at it is that the one-time accepted science was wrong.

Sort of like global warming. Merry Christmas everyone
Last edited by Bryce on Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:

Exactly, I agree 100%. Then why should anyone "trust the science" when it comes to any of this? Vaccines, masks, societal shutdowns - people are tired of being misled and then vilified if they dare question the science.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Exactly, I agree 100%. Then why should anyone "trust the science" when it comes to any of this? Vaccines, masks, societal shutdowns - people are tired of being misled and then vilified if they dare question the science.
Welcome back. Lucky. Your sidekick LL is back too.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:49 pm
Matt wrote:
Boosted and wearing a mask. Mandatory is places with the lowest spread rates... Omicron may change this, but until the data is our, it's Honeywell N95 for me...
If you're boosted and wearing a mask where you are not required to do so, you are virtue signaling.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:41 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:28 pm
Masks are simply political theater, just like the TSA.

The TSA has stopped exactly zero acts of terrorism, but yet people feel “safe” because they have to go through an unconstitutional screening process.

Masks provide zero protection, but the naive believe “at least we’re doing something.”

And then there’s the self-righteous “I’m doing this for you.” How cute.

Hey, LL. Your pal Lucky has joined you back here.

Happy reunion to both of you.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Graham Wellington wrote:
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:

LOL!

What have been telling you since March 2020?

I have an P100 mask, when I made it late March 2020. It's good that TCT is wearing a N95.
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:33 am

Covid, is here, to stay, in whatever form, whatever politically correct name they throw at the next one, and the one after that...mask mandates, shutdowns, lockdowns, cancelling events, telling you to stay home no Xmas gatherings, quarantining, does not work. What works? Common sense, be more health conscious, if you feel threatened about getting sick, stay home and hide. Get vaxxed, don't wanna be vaxxed, fine your choice, we have to learn to live with this, as I said it's here to stay, get used to it...the virus will NEVER be eradicated (Unless medical science does come up with a 100% eradication medicine), so for now , everyone live their lives and deal with this, like all of life's other issues thrown at us everyday...carry on!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic