Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jussie Smollett and the "N-word"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Jussie Smollett and the "N-word"

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:12 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:36 am
Give it a rest HM, we generally need all the posters we can get as long as they don't cross the line.
You support someone whose bigotry includes using the "n" word and other slurs? And I am not talking about Jussie, I am talking about the OP.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:14 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:05 pm
I haven't seen anything questionable or over the line. I treat everyone with respect that I would want.
Really?!? This took me about 2 minutes to search these out. Page 11 of the DBR.

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Seriously, niggers are the only people on earth who steal stuff to protest violence.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:47 pm
Hallmark is set to debut (look it up) its first flick featuring fags.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... gay-couple

Will it actually show ALL of the “gay couple’s” partners? How much affection will it show? Golden showers? Fudge surprises? Will it accurately end with the fags dying from AIDS alone in a hospital?
The censorship king from out of state.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:21 pm

Perhaps she’s learned to tone it down. LL5.0 has been posting in a much more civil manner than before. As I said before, if she is willing to play nicely, as she has, I’m ok with her being back. Once she starts calling people “the n word” and “faggots”, then she should be sent back to the DBR immediately with no more warnings.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:33 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:21 pm
Perhaps she’s learned to tone it down. LL5.0 has been posting in a much more civil manner than before. As I said before, if she is willing to play nicely, as she has, I’m ok with her being back. Once she starts calling people “the n word” and “faggots”, then she should be sent back to the DBR immediately with no more warnings.
Oh, okay. So she slurred blacks and gays as lovinlife......and she slurred blacks and gays as bidengirl.....and she slurred blacks and gays as Mr. Reason....and she slurred blacks and gays as factchecker.....but maybe she won't do it now, huh? 4 chances is not proof enough for you, however you will strictly draw the line at #5.

While we're at it, let's let the Crumbleys out of jail for a family Christmas too...I'm sure they'll "tone it down".

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:07 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:14 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:05 pm
I haven't seen anything questionable or over the line. I treat everyone with respect that I would want.
Really?!? This took me about 2 minutes to search these out. Page 11 of the DBR.

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Seriously, niggers are the only people on earth who steal stuff to protest violence.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:47 pm
Hallmark is set to debut (look it up) its first flick featuring fags.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... gay-couple

Will it actually show ALL of the “gay couple’s” partners? How much affection will it show? Golden showers? Fudge surprises? Will it accurately end with the fags dying from AIDS alone in a hospital?
Every 4th post is one against gay people. If that shit starts again…..

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:11 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:42 pm

Take your pick:

Like I care. Jussie who?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:11 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:06 pm
Guilty!

Now, all the women on The View and the Don Lemons of the world who jump to conclusions and repeat a narrative without the facts just got smacked down!
Do your friends feel the same way? Oops...you don't have friends! Or relationships with humans. Your family even hates you. You are an internet troll on a message board which is your only interaction with "real" humans at all.

But by demeaning others, it somehow makes your shitty life feel better.

Go cry your self to sleep you homophobic racist fuck.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:16 pm

Back to the topic, I am glad they found Jussie guilty on those 5 counts. Definitely set the LGBT community back a long time when it comes to hate crime awareness.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:05 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:51 pm
He may actually enjoy prison.
Why?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:43 pm

Audiophile loves this guy. Never forget.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:43 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:33 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:21 pm
Oh, okay. So she slurred blacks and gays as lovinlife......and she slurred blacks and gays as bidengirl.....and she slurred blacks and gays as Mr. Reason....and she slurred blacks and gays as factchecker.....but maybe she won't do it now, huh? 4 chances is not proof enough for you, however you will strictly draw the line at #5.

While we're at it, let's let the Crumbleys out of jail for a family Christmas too...I'm sure they'll "tone it down".
Hey! You've slurred persons of orange more times than I can remember, and I still like you
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:46 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:51 pm
He may actually enjoy prison.
Except it’s unlikely that he’ll even do a day in prison. The joys of being a celebrity…..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... XMpUFMG6p8

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:14 am

Finally have to agree with this man!

The reported hate attack on my friend and brother, actor Jussie Smollett is despicable and outrageous. The guilty must face the maximum.
11:58 AM · Jan 29, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TheRevAl/status/109 ... 82913?s=20
If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:30 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:36 am
Give it a rest HM, we generally need all the posters we can get as long as they don't cross the line.
Y M Ionhere used to be a regular poster here and then was run out of here by some of the negativity and crossing the line kind of comments.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:24 pm

So, I've never heard of this Smollett character. Was he some kind of celebrity before all of this? Or is he just some nobody who gained notoriety by doing whatever it is he did?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic