Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Red America Dying Off from COVID at Higher Rate than Blue

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

TC Shuts Up

Re: Red America Dying Off from COVID at Higher Rate than Blue

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:52 pm

Wasn't that what Fauci and his associates wanted when they, at the very least, aided and abetted in creating the virus? Fauci would have already been tried, convicted, and executed if he'd pulled this stunt against China, Russia, or Middle Eastern countries.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:53 pm

I think that if Trump had won instead of Biden, vaccine hesitancy would be higher among Democrats than among Republicans.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:14 am

I don't think it is political. I think there are valid concerns. Remember, Biden and Harris said they weren't going to get the Trump vaccine. The fact that they later want to force it is one of the strangest chapters in our history.

Maybe Bob Dylan IS a minor contemporary prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGxjIBEZvx0
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:41 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:31 pm

good
Repugnant.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:01 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:41 am
Neckbeard wrote:

good
Repugnant.
The same guy who was advocating the rioting, looting, and burning of businesses, destroying our inner cities, as a form of "mostly peaceful protests"

Need I say more?
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:16 am

Bryce wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

good
Repugnant.
It sure is! Could you imagine people not making the basic sacrifice of getting a shot that will protect themselves or their families because their political leaders manipulate them into not doing so?

Repugnant.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:32 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:16 am
Bryce wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

good
Repugnant.
It sure is! Could you imagine people not making the basic sacrifice of getting a shot that will protect themselves or their families because their political leaders manipulate them into not doing so?

Repugnant.
Sort of like the minor sacrifice of wearing a condom or using another form of birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy which would eliminate the killing of a fetus? When the person fails at this minor inconvenience, their right to "my body, my choice" is vehemently advocated for.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:29 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:32 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:16 am
Bryce wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:

good
Repugnant.

Repugnant.
Sort of like the minor sacrifice of wearing a condom or using another form of birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy which would eliminate the killing of a fetus? When the person fails at this minor inconvenience, their right to "my body, my choice" is vehemently advocated for.
"Boy this apple sure tastes citrusy."

I know you get uncomfortable when someone is right and you have to change the subject, it's the conservative mindset. But if you could, stay on topic?

BTW, this has been talked about on a few conservoblogs already, in case you want to advance to the "copypaste someone else's ideas and pass them off as my own" play in your playbook.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:29 pm

I know you get uncomfortable when someone is right and you have to change the subject, it's the conservative mindset. But if you could, stay on topic?

BTW, this has been talked about on a few conservoblogs already, in case you want to advance to the "copypaste someone else's ideas and pass them off as my own" play in your playbook.
Sorry your comprehension skills aren't capable of understanding why "my body, my choice" is relative.

Now, why don't you log off and come back on as GG and contradict yourself.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic