Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Administration Achieving Trump's Goals

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

The Administration Achieving Trump's Goals

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:28 am

President Trump is expected to order the U.S. military to withdraw thousands of troops from Afghanistan
Donald Trump campaigned on a $1 trillion infrastructure plan.
Guess it took an actual experienced politician to produce results. So why aren't the Trumpers excited that the Biden Administration is just carrying out what he promised?

Bryce

Re: The Administration Achieving Trump's Goals

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:02 pm

And 60 percent of America disapprove of the way he did them.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Actually 75 percent on the topic of Afghanistan.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:06 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:28 am
President Trump is expected to order the U.S. military to withdraw thousands of troops from Afghanistan
Donald Trump campaigned on a $1 trillion infrastructure plan.
Guess it took an actual experienced politician to produce results. So why aren't the Trumpers excited that the Biden Administration is just carrying out what he promised?
"Actual experienced politician"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rollin :lol: :rollin , i like your sense of humor, we should hang out sometime...

You know what else is funny? How the Cost Of Living/prices on almost everything skyrocketed since Joe & Kamala took office, even more hilarious is the border at Mexico, slapstick comedy on eliminating thousands of jobs because pipelines need to be shutdown, almost unstoppable laughter as Joe farts his way around the world, knee slapping hysterics as Joe withdrawals from Afghanistan. Let's take a moment to catch our breath as Joe mandates vaccines for people coming into the US from Canada, but no Vaxx are needed for the Illegal Aliens crossing the southern borders, looking for their $450k payouts, Hi-jinks and hilarity at it's finest here in Sleepy Joe land, I'd mention Kamala but no one knows where she is or what's she's doing....

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:05 pm

This is the worst trolling attempt I've ever seen.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:21 pm

:lol
lidoshuffle wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:06 pm
... I'd mention Kamala but no one knows where she is or what's she's doing....
And I think it's on purpose.
I'm wondering if Harris is purposely distancing herself from the actions and inactions and missteps going on. I'm pondering if she sees nothing good coming out of being involved in the administration right now. Maintaining a low profile while the White House fumbles over and over.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic