Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CDC finds immunity from vaccines is more consistent than from infection, but both last at least six months

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

CDC finds immunity from vaccines is more consistent than from infection, but both last at least six months

Post by audiophile » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:21 am

It's time to end the discrimination against those that have natural immunity...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-f ... d=msedgntp

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: CDC finds immunity from vaccines is more consistent than from infection, but both last at least six months

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:17 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:21 am

Discrimination? From what? Having the right to be killed 11 times more frequently from covid than vaccinated individuals?

When are unvaccinated going to start being charged for their hospital stays? If this keeps going we just need to socialize all medicine.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: CDC finds immunity from vaccines is more consistent than from infection, but both last at least six months

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:41 am

I'd rather get the shot than get sick, thank you!
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:14 am

My son was charged for his stay.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:23 am

audiophile wrote:

I have a piece of paper saying I've been vaccinated. How can one prove their natural immunity?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:01 am

I believe that I had covid in DC at the beginning of February, 2020. My first covid antibody test was nearly 9 months later, and it was negative. I'm not an idiot, so I'm getting my booster today.

This natural immunity pipe dream is getting people killed...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:38 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:14 am
My son was charged for his stay.
Really? He shouldn't be.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:02 pm

audiophile wrote:

So i am going to guess you are in favor of people with "natural immunity" receiving vaccines six months after documented cases?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic