Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republicans: Controlling Your Life

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Republicans: Controlling Your Life

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:23 pm

Let's see:

- Restricting my voting rights
- Banning mask mandates
- Mandating education curriculums
- Controlling women's bodies

Which one of you fools was complaining that Democrats try to tell us what to do?

Republicans are merchants of unlimited government.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Re: Republicans: Controlling Your Life

Post by bmw » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:59 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:23 pm
Let's see:

- Banning mask mandates

Which one of you fools was complaining that Democrats try to tell us what to do?

More trolling from the forum clown.

-How have Republicans restricted your own personal right to vote?

-How does banning mask mandates constitute controlling your life? Are Republicans interfering with your ability to wear one?

-Are you suggesting that government has no role in setting education curriculum? They do, after all, fund it.

-I assume you mean abortion? Wait a minute, I thought you were perfectly fine with government telling you what to do with your body (ie, Covid vaccine).

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:46 pm

March on patsey
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:23 pm
Let's see:

- Banning mask mandates

WHAT a crock of shit this boy of a man peddles. Republican's Control? Control my ass! Which was the party of lockdowns? You gotta stay in your house. You can't be in groups (well unless it's some Marxist bullshit race baiting march) You gotta wear a mask, well maybe you don't, well yeah, we like being able to tell you what to do, so wear a mask.

Democrats want to control where you kids go to school and what they are taught. They oppose vouchers to the death that would give poor people in poorly ran schools a choice on how their children are educated.

Democrats want to mandate that children wear face diapers for eight hours a day, taking the CHOICE away from parents.

Because a small percentage of the population are committing 80% of the gun crimes in this country, Democrat's want to enact gun CONTROL on EVERYBODY.

Don't even get me started on their control of health care debacle...

Boy, you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:54 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:46 pm
March on patsey
So you can't actually answer any of my questions. Got it.
Bryce wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:12 pm
Boy, you are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
:lol

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:34 am

TCT acts like a prank poster most of the time.

Completely owned by BMW and Bryce.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:43 am

-How is requiring identification to vote or opposing Democrat governors from unconstitutionally mandating mail in voting under the guise of a pandemic restricting voting?

-How is BANNING Linus blankets and leaving the choice up to individuals controlling ANYTHING?

-The Democrat party let's failed teachers unions dictate its education policy, yet you see curriculum setting as a bad thing? As a failed dementia-riddled failed politician sometimes says: "Come onnnnn, man."

-Many people feel differently about abortion than you do, so your inflammatory language is to be taken with a grain of salt.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:31 am

As a failed dementia-riddled failed politician sometimes says: "Come onnnnn, man."
Given the fact he could've had that Delaware senate seat as long as he wanted, was V.P. and is now President, it's hard to call Joe Biden a "failed politician." Failed policies? Yes. Failed politician? Nope.

I agree with TC Talks insofar as statewide bans on local school district policy should not exist; those decisions should be left to local elected school boards.
Democrats want to control where you kids go to school and what they are taught.
You're right on the first point, Bryce. On the second half of the above sentence, the Repubs are every bit as guilty as the Dems.

Republicans only favor local control these days when those making state-level decisions are Democrats. When Republicans are running state government, they like to hoard power, it seems.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:46 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:31 am
As a failed dementia-riddled failed politician sometimes says: "Come onnnnn, man."
Given the fact he could've had that Delaware senate seat as long as he wanted, was V.P. and is now President, it's hard to call Joe Biden a "failed politician." Failed policies? Yes. Failed politician? Nope.
If retaining a job and getting new ones makes someone successful, then Ken Holland is a model of excellence as a general manager. Joe Biden so perfectly embodies the Peter Principle that it should be renamed the Biden Principle.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:07 am

I listed four different ways in which Republicans are restricting my freedoms.

If my community wants a mask mandate it should get one and the Republicans at the state level can just piss off. If my schools want a mask mandate it's their decision not someone in Tallahassee or Austin.

I was pretty clear, sorry if you don't understand but that seems to be the nature with the blind support Republican seem to demand.

Bryce, you might want to clean off your nose, it's full of shit from sticking your head so far up the Republican party line's ass...
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:07 am

If my community wants a mask mandate it should get one and the Republicans at the state level can just piss off.
If your community (or the "majority") wants to mandate no sex outside of marriage, with harsh penalties for doing so, should it be able to do so? Or, would that be infringing on individual liberty?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:16 am

TC Talks wrote:

If my community wants a mask mandate it should get one and the Republicans at the state level can just piss off. If my schools want a mask mandate it's their decision not someone in Tallahassee or Austin.
You are either intellectually dishonest or a complete fucking idiot. Preventing mandates PROTECTS individual freedoms.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:52 am

TC Talks wrote:
1 - I asked and you refused to answer. In what way have Republicans impaired your right to vote? I'll wait for an answer on this one.

2 - Matt is correct. So I'll ask again - how does the abolition of mask mandates impair your right to wear a mask?

3 - I asked and you refused to answer. Should government play any role whatsoever in setting a school's curriculum?

4 - Are you a woman? And regardless of your answer to that question, you refuse to address the hypocrisy that exists within the 2 positions of "my body my choice" when it comes to abortions but "government can force you to wear a mask and stick a needle in your arm."

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:56 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:31 am
I agree with TC Talks insofar as statewide bans on local school district policy should not exist; those decisions should be left to local elected school boards.
Except that's not what he said. I don't understand why you're re-wording his position for him in order to defend him. What he said was that Republicans were "controlling [his] life" by "banning mask mandates" and that banning mask mandates somehow constitutes "try[ing] to tell [him] what to do."

At which level of government the power to decide mask mandates should exist is a completely separate question (and worthy of discussion). But the idea that the government delegating the power to each individual to decide whether to wear a mask or not somehow constitutes controlling people is absurd.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:01 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:52 am
4 - Are you a woman? And regardless of your answer to that question, you refuse to address the hypocrisy that exists within the 2 positions of "my body my choice" when it comes to abortions but "government can force you to wear a mask and stick a needle in your arm."
For clarification purposes, regularly dressing as a woman does NOT make you a woman, TCT.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic