Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BREAKING NEWS: Harris wants Biden to resign over Afghanistan chaos, Kabul attacks

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

BREAKING NEWS: Harris wants Biden to resign over Afghanistan chaos, Kabul attacks

Post by G G » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

TC Shuts Up

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Harris wants Biden to resign over Afghanistan chaos, Kabul attacks

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Wasn't this the plan all along? And you called it a conspiracy theory. And worse yet, who becomes VP? Some say Obama could be eligible in a way not spelled out specifically in the Constitution. Then Harris resigns and guess what? A Constitutional Crisis no RINO will pursue. And then who becomes VP?
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 9015

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Harris wants Biden to resign over Afghanistan chaos, Kabul attacks

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:18 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 pm
Wasn't this the plan all along? And you called it a conspiracy theory. And worse yet, who becomes VP? Some say Obama could be eligible in a way not spelled out specifically in the Constitution. Then Harris resigns and guess what? A Constitutional Crisis no RINO will pursue. And then who becomes VP?
What a fucking moron.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Also in stardem.com "The Further Adventures of BatBoy"

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:22 pm

NB and Lester are sure on edge.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:06 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:22 pm
Why do you say this?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:32 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:06 pm
audiophile wrote:
Why do you say this?
Yeah. If anything, I find calling out bullshit both relaxing and cathartic...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Stealing elections has consequences.

All the exported chaos and riots got you to this point. Hang your heads in shame.

It's not a joyous event to tell you that we told you so. But the damage will take decades to fix.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:25 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:44 pm
Stealing elections has consequences.

All the exported chaos and riots got you to this point. Hang your heads in shame.

It's not a joyous event to tell you that we told you so. But the damage will take decades to fix.

You really need to change your password. Some insane person is posting in your name.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:35 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:32 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Why do you say this?
I have a feeling that the poor rural education system in Michigan has left audio to only read titles and not read articles. If he had that capability he would probably see that the article was clickbait about someone other than Kamala, which is why TCSU is a fucking moron.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:24 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:35 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Why do you say this?
I have a feeling that the poor rural education system in Michigan has left audio to only read titles and not read articles. If he had that capability he would probably see that the article was clickbait about someone other than Kamala, which is why TCSU is a fucking moron.
Of course I read it, I was laughing AT YOU for the displaced outrage over clear satire!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:19 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:24 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:35 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Why do you say this?
Of course I read it, I was laughing AT YOU for the displaced outrage over clear satire!
not nice to lie. You-know-who is watching.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:01 pm

No lie, I read it before I posted.

Obviously you believe in Santa Claus.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:02 am

I don't always read the news but when I do, got to be Stardem. LOL. Then, I read Epoch Times with audio.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic