Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is it time to start denying health care to the unvaccinated?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Is it time to start denying health care to the unvaccinated?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:50 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:43 am
Using that logic, H, they should deny coverage to those that drink, smoke, and use un-prescribed drugs.

Of course you will change your tune when you find out the vaccine is less than 50% effective on the Gamma variant.
And where is the proof for that? Give me a break.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:10 pm

We describe a COVID-19 Gamma variant cluster with a high attack rate even in fully vaccinated persons...Such a low vaccine efficiency against infection by the Gamma variant was not expected...
And this straight from the CDC.

But just get your jab. Be a good little citizen. Don't ask questions.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:16 pm
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-covi ... -icu-beds/

I hate to sound callous because every human life is valuable but at this point I think it's time for hospitals to put out the word that the unvaccinated will be the lowest priority for bed space over other medical emergencies.

If you're too damn ignorant to get the vaccine then somebody else shouldn't suffer so you can get treatment for something that was almost completely preventable.
https://www.stopbullying.gov/resources/get-help-now
If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Delta to raise health insurance costs for unvaccinated employees by $200 a month

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-a ... Pasteboard

Marketplace dynamics will force the private sector to move in the direction of vaccine mandates or penalties for not being vaccinated.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Should we start charging persons who practice risky sexual acts an extra $200 a month, require daily tests for AIDS, require them to wear full body condoms, and deny them access to airplanes, cruise ships, employment and deny them health care? Deny people all these things if they travel to Thailand?

Slippery slope.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:30 pm

Pentagon: US troops must get their COVID-19 vaccines ASAP

https://apnews.com/article/business-hea ... 591508e80c
The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Should anybody (private company, government, insurance co, etc) who actually requires the vaccine to be administered also be liable for any implications to those they force it upon?

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:19 pm

Should anybody who refuses and spreads the virus be open to civil liability?
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:38 pm

HD74 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:19 pm
Should anybody who refuses and spreads the virus be open to civil liability?
Should anyone who gets vaccinated but still gets infected and spreads the virus also be open to civil liability?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:50 pm

I'm so fucking sick of the anti-vax bullshit for a FULLY APPROVED vaccine. The anti-vax arguments are the equivalent of playing frogger on 94.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:07 pm

The Ontario government is considering putting us all back under lockdown "to protect the unvaccinated."
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Matt, once it was given full approval they had to come up with a new excuse. Moderna put their application in today.

Here is an eye opener for those bitching about insurance companies having issues with Covid. My son is in week 3 in a Covid ICU, with a minimum of a month to go, if he makes it. I had a phone conference with his union insurance rep today. His final bill will be in excess of a quarter of a million dollars and because he refused to vaccinate he will be responsible for 50 percent of the bill, notices were sent out to all insured and they have his signature on a form that says he understands the risk. He will be in bankruptcy court so fast it will make your head spin. If he was vaccinated, he would have had to pay 500 bucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:29 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:28 pm
Matt, once it was given full approval they had to come up with a new excuse. Moderna put their application in today.

Here is an eye opener for those bitching about insurance companies having issues with Covid. My son is in week 3 in a Covid ICU, with a minimum of a month to go, if he makes it. I had a phone conference with his union insurance rep today. His final bill will be in excess of a quarter of a million dollars and because he refused to vaccinate he will be responsible for 50 percent of the bill, notices were sent out to all insured and they have his signature on a form that says he understands the risk. He will be in bankruptcy court so fast it will make your head spin. If he was vaccinated, he would have had to pay 500 bucks.
Continued prayers and well wishes. I suspect that if he had been vaccinated that he wouldn't be in the very unfortunate predicament that he's in, on top of potentially facing a horrendous six figure medical bill. I know in the past you mentioned that he had intended on getting vaccinated but hadn't made the time - have you been provided with the form they are alleging he signed? I really hope he pulls through...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:15 am

Yeah, I had it sent to me and it is his signature. His roommate, his brother, same mom different dad, said he had gone from not having time to being a Anti- Covid Vaxxer based on Social Media BS, he is gullible. His doctor said had he gotten the jabs, he wouldn't be where he is. His brother is fully vaccinated, and testing clean so far.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic