Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This Thursday: Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and Seth Meyers all having a secret "Special Guest TBA"

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: This Thursday: Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and Seth Meyers all having a secret

Post by Jeff Dugan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Damn, I thought all three losers were going to quit their jobs on television at the same time.

Jeff Dugan

Re: This Thursday: Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon, Conan, and Seth Meyers all having a secret

Post by Jeff Dugan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:52 am

The two Jimmys and Colbert, Conan and Meyers are fine. They’re not part of the 11:35 liberal hour.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:02 pm

I know the secret but it’s really no secret at all, ok here it is they all suck.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:17 am

Another example of the liberal media fake news machine, this time it involved 5 late night television liberal talk show host. And the fake news keeps on coming. Hey let’s make up a story all 5 of us and they will watch :rollin

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:24 pm

It is some nobody, Ferrell sucks and is a buddy to all of them just another liberal mouthpiece.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:12 pm

F-Squared wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:It is some nobody, Ferrell sucks and is a buddy to all of them just another liberal mouthpiece.
For Christ's sake, his involvement on the shows has nothing to do with politics. He literally just did stand-up comedy and an interview. All in character, by the way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He’s just as liberal as the five talk show hosts on late night television, did you ever hear him talk politics I have and he’s just as bad as the rest. So sorry if you’re so sensitive to the facts.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:24 pm
Wow. You take that disdainful of a view of someone in show business just because of their political leanings? Perhaps it is you who is overly sensitive. Lighten up!
Err
I will say this - the whole "Ron Burgundy" thing jumped the shark for me some time ago. Do people still find his shtick amusing?
Siri is more entertaining than Will Ferrell.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic