I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Omarosa Trumps Trump

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
screen glare
Posts: 1908
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 am

Since Donald Trump is a proven, guiltless, almost daily, liar. And according to biographers and his close associates - has ALWAYS lied with no remorse his whole life long - who is more believable? Omarosa? Or Trump?

I believe that both have many character traits in common. Partial list:
Glib, stage presence, towering presence, ambitious to a fault, strong willed, self-centered, defiant, uses people, faker, liar, greedy for money and what it can buy, dazzled by wealth, atheistic, covets power, is media savvy, manipulative, dramatic, pushy, unethical, enjoys turmoil, enjoys fighting, conducts fear.

However - though both are diabolically alike in many ways - Omarosa, right now, in some central ways is more believable. Because she is presenting evidence in the form of recordings. Just like Michael Choen - another longtime Trump intimate. And no matter what you dislike about either Omarosa or Choen - they both knew Trump well enough - to protect their word against his.



User avatar
Vic Doucette
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:06 am
Location: Metro Detroit
Contact:

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by Vic Doucette » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:42 pm

I am even more concerned over the breach of White House security this entails. That should trouble us all, whatever our political beliefs.


Support The Miracle League of Michigan -- because EVERY child deserves the chance to play baseball!
Visit www.michiganmiracle.org

906XJ
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by 906XJ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Indeed. The idea that the Situation Room and it's occupants aren't swept for listening devices is a bit worrisome.



User avatar
Motown322
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by Motown322 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:57 pm

906XJ wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:29 pm
Indeed. The idea that the Situation Room and it's occupants aren't swept for listening devices is a bit worrisome.
Because there's way too many people in that administration that don't take that type of shit (security) seriously... I mean, the taping doesn't surprise me at all. When you surround yourself with hordes of people that lie consistently and are concerned with nothing but themselves, I guess even the liars need to protect themselves from the other liars.



906XJ
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by 906XJ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm

The Secret Service is in charge of the door. The Agent(s) on duty that day need to be terminated.



906XJ
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by 906XJ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Getting back to the topic though... nothingburger.

She hasn't got shit.



screen glare
Posts: 1908
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Oh - she’s got shit, alright. I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t end up dead soon. She’s now a target because she’s uncontrolable and just as dangerous to Trump as, well, TRUMP!

Re Sit Room - same ol’ same ol’ when it comes to this administration’s respect for the office of The United States Presidency.

Security - like all other norms - has been in “ let’s wing it” mode.

Two-hour meeting with Putin - with no other American official in the room!
Conducting sensitive world affairs at a Miralago party - with cell phone carrying, video recording Palm Beach Glitterati looking and listening over Trump’s shoulder!
His son-in-law without a top secret security clearance reading top secret briefing papers!
Etc., Etc., Etc.

Need I list every single security irregularity to convince you numbskulls that security has gone the way of all other white house norms since Trump’s Tramps moved in?



User avatar
Motown322
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by Motown322 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:51 pm

906XJ wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Getting back to the topic though... nothingburger.

She hasn't got shit.
Nobody knows that yet... but the problem you get when everyone in the orbit of that administration lies is, who do you believe and when do you believe them? If we just look at recordings, we know Cohen and Omarosa are historically full of shit, as is Trump. How do we decipher who to believe and when?



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:07 pm

She has no more credibility than her former boss. I don't believe a word either of them say.



906XJ
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:19 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by 906XJ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:41 pm

She's trying to sell her book.



screen glare
Posts: 1908
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Exactly, TurkeyTop. Except what’s on her tapes.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am
Location: Moderator of Reason

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 pm

From the discussion I heard today on NPR she did not break any laws she broke White House policy. I'd love to find out what the serious ethical problems were that caused Kelly to terminate her. I agree that it's all just a bunch of BS not worth paying attention to.

And we all know how much I enjoy Cheeto Mc small hands


(C) 2018 TC Talks. Assembled in U.S.A.

chromacolor2
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:36 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by chromacolor2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:52 am

I would certainly hope no one is holding the prior admin, or major-party candidates up as examples for security protocol. Because if you are, I could easily cite examples of failures to protect classified documents far more important to the American people than the sophomoric tittilations of a WH hanger-on.

I however enjoyed Omarosa's feigned outrage when General Kelly said "WH staff works for me, not the president." in response to her demands to speak to President Trump. A little like the head cashier at Wal-Mart store #4120 in Dumpsburg, Arkansas demanding to be fired by Sam Walton.



NS8401
Posts: 8592
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by NS8401 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:37 am

chromacolor2 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:52 am
I would certainly hope no one is holding the prior admin, or major-party candidates up as examples for security protocol. Because if you are, I could easily cite examples of failures to protect classified documents far more important to the American people than the sophomoric tittilations of a WH hanger-on.

I however enjoyed Omarosa's feigned outrage when General Kelly said "WH staff works for me, not the president." in response to her demands to speak to President Trump. A little like the head cashier at Wal-Mart store #4120 in Dumpsburg, Arkansas demanding to be fired by Sam Walton.
If this were a business run this way he’d be bankrupt again, just sayin’...



bmw
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by bmw » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:17 am

NS8401 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:37 am
chromacolor2 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:52 am
I would certainly hope no one is holding the prior admin, or major-party candidates up as examples for security protocol. Because if you are, I could easily cite examples of failures to protect classified documents far more important to the American people than the sophomoric tittilations of a WH hanger-on.

I however enjoyed Omarosa's feigned outrage when General Kelly said "WH staff works for me, not the president." in response to her demands to speak to President Trump. A little like the head cashier at Wal-Mart store #4120 in Dumpsburg, Arkansas demanding to be fired by Sam Walton.
If this were a business run this way he’d be bankrupt again, just sayin’...
At least Trump has run private businesses. Obama never did, and he nearly doubled the national debt (from $10 trillion to over $19 trillion during his tenure). Show me a private business that would avoid bankruptcy after racking up over $9,000,000,000,000.00 in debt.



bmw
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by bmw » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:31 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 pm
...she did not break any laws she broke White House policy....
This is true as it pertains to any major violations of the law, but there may have been minor violations if her recording could be classified as a government record and it was not properly stored. Absolutely zero percent chance she gets prosecuted for anything though.

From what I've read she may have recorded onto not a cell phone, but a recording device hidden in a pen. The bigger concern here is what else she may have recorded and hasn't yet released. If the contents of her pen could be classified as government records, I wonder if the pen itself (assuming this was the actual recording device) could be confiscated by the government. When you're fired from a government job, you can't just leave with public records.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am
Location: Moderator of Reason

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:49 pm

This is a smaller issue than things the President has been doing.


(C) 2018 TC Talks. Assembled in U.S.A.

NS8401
Posts: 8592
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by NS8401 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:02 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:17 am
NS8401 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:37 am
chromacolor2 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:52 am
I would certainly hope no one is holding the prior admin, or major-party candidates up as examples for security protocol. Because if you are, I could easily cite examples of failures to protect classified documents far more important to the American people than the sophomoric tittilations of a WH hanger-on.

I however enjoyed Omarosa's feigned outrage when General Kelly said "WH staff works for me, not the president." in response to her demands to speak to President Trump. A little like the head cashier at Wal-Mart store #4120 in Dumpsburg, Arkansas demanding to be fired by Sam Walton.
If this were a business run this way he’d be bankrupt again, just sayin’...
At least Trump has run private businesses. Obama never did, and he nearly doubled the national debt (from $10 trillion to over $19 trillion during his tenure). Show me a private business that would avoid bankruptcy after racking up over $9,000,000,000,000.00 in debt.
Several trillion at the beginning were Bush and recession related... not really Obama policies at work... the deficit consistently came down under him and Trump is gonna add way more to the debt with the tax cuts... not exactly a tree you wanna bark up...



screen glare
Posts: 1908
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Omarosa Trumps Trump

Post by screen glare » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:03 am

Imagine Trump’s dump Wednesday morning when his reliable propaganda pipeline “Fox n Friends” poured cold water on him. The screen right couch carrot said Trump had been out foxed by Omarosa. She had the upper hand in their war.

Upon hearing THAT Trump must’av s—t a brick.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic