Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John & Paul Trump Moment-Tells Woman To Go Back To Where She Came From

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

John & Paul Trump Moment-Tells Woman To Go Back To Where She Came From

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Breaking News!

John Lennon and Paul McCartney said what Donald Trump said. Told woman to go back to where she came from. And showed Transphobic thinking. They tried to gloss it over later, but this is what they said. Go burn their albums and CDs now! If you hate Trump, you have to hate The Beatles.

Get Back

Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it wouldn't last
Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back Jojo, go home
Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Get back Jo
Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman
But she was another man
All the girls around her say she's got it coming
But she gets it while she can
Get back, get back
Get back,…

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

HD74

Re: John & Paul Trump Moment-Tells Woman To Go Back To Where She Came From

Post by HD74 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Far out man!!
Now that it’s legal enjoy! :rollin

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:32 pm

Sorry to hear that you two racists can't compete in the new world economy.

I am betting that I compensate my offshore digital guys more than you make annually. They chose to get an education and work hard.

There are plenty of labor jobs going unfilled because of the Racist policies, are you going to do that work? Of course not.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:37 pm

You are right, John Lennon was a racist for sure. Also didn't like Jewish people and Homosexuals, like Brian Epstein. Probably McCartney too. They have no place in the new world order economy.

Really, TC Talks, you have to start thinking about the image you project here. TC Shuts Up would disappear overnight if you had a real Saul to Paul transformation.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:16 pm

"Sorry to hear that you two racists"

So you're calling me a racist?
Yes, you need to think about the image you project here.

Maybe deflate your shoes and take the wig off for awhile......Bozo.......

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:19 pm

You need to step back from the keyboard,go outside and enjoy that beautiful T.C. weather, but next time, not like this buddy...
https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/07/half ... e-say.html

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:32 pm
Sorry to hear that you two racists can't compete in the new world economy.

I am betting that I compensate my offshore digital guys more than you make annually. They chose to get an education and work hard.

There are plenty of labor jobs going unfilled because of the Racist policies, are you going to do that work? Of course not.
Dont you left wing loonbags ever get tired of throwing out "racism" when ever you disagree with anyone on anything?
If not, you should.
I dont hate people like you because you believe differently. I hate people like you because theres no level too low for you guys to sink to in your attacks and utter nastiness.oops, i guess im a racist for saying that, too.
People lile you are the REAL basket of deplorables. So much hate, but then you accuse everyone opposite you of having the hate you all no longer hide.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:49 pm
So much hate, but then you accuse everyone opposite you of having the hate you all no longer hide.
Sounds exactly like a gay dude, who tells people he's a tranny, then refuses to use "misgender," as he is not really LGBTQAI... comes on here knowing he never was a broadcaster, just to cause trouble and blame others for his delusions, such as "death threats," when someone else compared him to an abortion, used a gun emoji in a post. This is the same guy that has a very recent nomination in the Douchebag Suppository section. He consistently blames others for what they do. However, the does THE EXACT SAME THING, and screams "victim." Yes, you guessed it... LL101, again. That's who I thought of as I read your comment.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:42 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:49 pm
So much hate, but then you accuse everyone opposite you of having the hate you all no longer hide.
Sounds exactly like a gay dude, who tells people he's a tranny, then refuses to use "misgender," as he is not really LGBTQAI... comes on here knowing he never was a broadcaster, just to cause trouble and blame others for his delusions, such as "death threats," when someone else compared him to an abortion, used a gun emoji in a post. This is the same guy that has a very recent nomination in the Douchebag Suppository section. He consistently blames others for what they do. However, the does THE EXACT SAME THING, and screams "victim." Yes, you guessed it... LL101, again. That's who I thought of as I read your comment.
Ive nominated that individual too, mostly because i now sense they are a troll just goofing off and claiming to be gay just as an excuse to tell juvenile gay jokes and wisecracks ("happy independence gay" is one example).

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:46 pm

Yes, but he is no longer gay. We " called him the wrong gender" (not misgender). So how would he know anything about being gay?

Maybe there's song for that. Maybe Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe?"

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 am

This is absolutely the most ludicrous thread on this board...

Feel free to defend the President, others have different views. I'd be more than happy to discuss policies and programs, but am not interested in name calling.

I disagree with many of this President's policies, which doesn't make me anything but someone with a different view on how the country should be run and how the world works. And I am willing to admit that the President is one of the best marketers ever, who is constantly campaigning and doing a great job of it.

But I can do without all the ad hominem attacks, tweets and insults. From both sides.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic