Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How DID Jeffrey Epstein Make All That Money?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

How DID Jeffrey Epstein Make All That Money?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:50 am

Ann Coulter brought this up a few days ago, that Jeffrey Epstein had a state sponsor for blackmailing clients visiting his island. But was the state sponsor not Israel, but actually the former US administration and 2016 D candidate? If they HAD damning evidence on POTUS 45 going out there, they would have used it.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... doing.html

Epstein's Creepy Looking Eyes Wide Shut Palace

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Re: How DID Jeffrey Epstein Make All That Money?

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:46 pm

A C alert!

Beware of anything she/he says.

Wacko.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Any idea how much money co-conspirator sex network clients are willing to pay to keep evidence of their sick fun forever locked away?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:45 am

Excellent article, TCSU.

Here is a similar one - http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... rtune.html

This guy needs to be sent away to prison for an extremely long time. After his sex crimes are vetted and fully prosecuted, the FBI and other agencies should do a deep dive into his financial dealings.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 am

Thanks for this link. MW. I like this quote.
And he remained true to the $1 billion entry fee. According to people who know him, if you were worth $700 million and felt the need for the services of Epstein and Co., you would receive a not-so-polite no-thank-you from Epstein.
I have a negative association with someone like that. Obviously not a Billionaire, or I would not know of him at all. But say he's worth $5M, based on nothing more than the relative number of Dish Network cables running from his dish. He looks down on anyone who he perceives to have less than he does, even if, like Sandra Bernhard's real life childhood neighbors, they have a lot but they live like "Schleppers", fixing things instead of trashing them and buying new, etc. Now I have to wonder what that guy may be in to. Besides theft.

Then there are the neighbors of a well known Detroit newscaster. They built a new subdivision behind theirs, with McMansions. The daughter's classmate looked down on anyone in their (and the newscaster's) modestly well off, private road subdivision, neighbors, calling them "poor". The daughter recently inherited $5M. Most likely, the last laugh is on her classmate. They're not moving, either. It pays to be frugal.

I hope one of Epstein's rejection letters shows up as evidence.

Never knew a Physics teacher like Epstein.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Jeff Epstein should've been in jail years ago I saw the story about this creep on Crime Watch Daily in the fall of 2016 James Patterson has a book on Epstein Fifthly Rich.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic