Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fuel FM

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Chris1980

Fuel FM

Post by Chris1980 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:18 pm

In case anyone was curious whether the stroke of genius (heavy sarcasm) programming aired on 92.1 FM in Lansing was actually being carried anywhere else, the answer is yes. I got back from a trip to Portsmouth, Ohio, not long ago, and heard Fuel on WKOV 96.7 FM in Wellston (Jackson), Ohio. Their previous format was Hot AC as Mix 96.7. I also heard Tom Kent Saturday night programming on other stations but didn't get a chance to see whether they were carrying Fuel or not.

Is there actually demand for this somewhere? I don't know, perhaps its everything-but-the-kitchen-sink approach flies in small markets. It sure hasn't taken off in Lansing.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Fuel FM

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:05 am

If there is a hell on earth - it's southeastern Ohio. Seems like an appropriate place for this pile of shit to be carried!

Deleted User 14990

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:20 am

Yeah... that part of the state is a hole, worst then Toledo even. MI and OH I think lead the nation in crappiest towns, outside the south.

Myron Falwell

Post by Myron Falwell » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:46 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:05 am
If there is a hell on earth - it's southeastern Ohio. Seems like an appropriate place for this pile of shit to be carried!
Youngstown would beg to differ. That market has too many stations and, from what I’ve been told, none of them really make any money.

And I keep thinking about how a Forever station in Wheeling was the test station for “Classic Rock 2.0”

I have no need for Boring McGraphics, tyvm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic