Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CNN Sucks

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

CNN Sucks

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:37 am

This headline is why CNN sucks. I challenge anybody reading this to find me a CNN headline anytime over the past 2 and a half years that says ANYTHING about there being no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia - either during the investigation, or even better, after the release of the summary of the Mueller report. Apparently in CNN's view, evidence of accusations of wrongdoing is only required when said accusations are made against Democrats.

You know what - I'll take this challenge a step further - I challenge you to find any instance of a CNN headline reading that ANY Democrat has made an accusation of wrongdoing but has provided "no evidence."

stopnswop2

Re: CNN Sucks

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Stop watching CNN. Thanks

Music is my life.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:02 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:55 pm
Stop watching CNN. Thanks
Best four word response I've seen around here for quite sometime...

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:51 pm

In case you both missed it - what I posted was a screenshot of a headline from Google News. You don't have to watch CNN to see their online headlines.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Ummm, wouldn't the fact that there were four FISA warrants be proof SOMEONE was spying?

I mean, gee, why get a FISA warrant if you're not going to spy and wiretap?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm
Ummm, wouldn't the fact that there were four FISA warrants be proof SOMEONE was spying?

Well, Barr did take it a step further and said "unauthorized surveillance."

Also - did you see that Julian Assange was arrested today? I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the timing of this looks highly suspicious to me.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Bryce wrote:

To bring about a single FISA warrant takes an incredible amount of effort in terms of evidence to the court. Carter Page's FISA warrant was reviewed and renewed three fucking times. But hey, it's was all for shits and grins huh? Funny how Barr seems to not mention that when the Boss wants to push the spy narrative...

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:14 am

Bryce wrote:

Yes... on Carter Page as he was courted by the Russians...

It was also legitimately renewed several times... also the AG did not provide any evidence... there is nothing wrong with CNN’s headline here except that you guys don’t like it... which isn’t much grounds for... well... anything...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 am

So they were spying on the Trump campaign.

That's what Barr said. So did T. Rump. He was ridiculed.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:33 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 am

Sure, if you consider a court approved* law enforcement surveillance operation "spying".
The problem we're faced with is that mental construct is far too nuanced for Trump to sell to his supporters, let alone have them grasp.

* If I'm not mistaken it take three separate benches to approve a FICA request.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:30 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:33 am
Bryce wrote:

Sure, if you consider a court approved* law enforcement surveillance operation "spying".
The problem we're faced with is that mental construct is far too nuanced for Trump to sell to his supporters, let alone have them grasp.

Why wasn't the Trump campaign notified of the concerns three fucking times? See, I can bold and italicize too. It certainly raises the suspicion that the FBI was using that as cover to spy on the larger Trump campaign and not just Carter Page. It's not really that much of a reach to suspect the mental midget that occupied the Oval Office at the time was behind the spying.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:48 am

CNN does what it does to attract viewers - they are an advertising medium for one of the largest media/content companies in the world, and need eyeballs to sell to advertisers. No one is really in the news business any more...

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:00 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:48 am
CNN does what it does to attract viewers
Well then somebody needs to be fired because it ain't working. Have you seen their ratings? Fox News absolutely mops the floor with them, and even MSNBC has a considerably larger viewership.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:30 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:33 am
Bryce wrote:

Why wasn't the Trump campaign notified of the concerns three fucking times? See, I can bold and italicize too. It certainly raises the suspicion that the FBI was using that as cover to spy on the larger Trump campaign and not just Carter Page. It's not really that much of a reach to suspect the mental midget that occupied the Oval Office at the time was behind the spying.
Notify the campaign???? WTF?, that's some brilliant thinking. That would be like during the course of a sex trafficking operation the FBI calling the brothel owner beforehand to tell em' they are going to put the night manager under surveillance because there might be illegal activity going on during the evening hours.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Can't have. It both ways Lester. It is maintained that the campaign wasn't being spied on, but certain individuals were. If individuals attached to the campaign were thought to be involved with Russian operatives, the FBI had a duty to inform the campaign.

Just like they informed the DNC about hacking and Diane FrankenFienstien about her hired help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic