Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lack of Quality Programming on the Telly

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 4520

Lack of Quality Programming on the Telly

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Weekend TV is just complete GARBAGE, even with cable. Not a damn thing on there today I'm interested in watching. Weekend TV pretty much consists of sports (if you like all the sports this isn't an issue), infomercials, westerns, just overall lame programming that really doesn't appeal to me or a lot of other viewers. Heck, even daytime TV during the week sucks. Also I'm not a fan of what I call "marathon" programming where a cable channel will air the same show several times in a row, not really a creative way to program. I don't know, TV programming today just isn't like it was in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Not into that reality bullshit either. Some of that stuff seems like it's just low mentality. Really shows the direction today's society is going in.

Deleted User 14935

Re: Lack of Quality Programming on the Telly

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Agreed, Personally I haven’t actually sat down in front of the tube for months, The Wife does more than anyone else in the homestead between her Housewives shows and Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Channel that’s usually what’s on here, I might occasionally get to catch something on Discovery or sneak in an occasional cop series but that’s a rarity, She even gets pissed if I put on the news networks, For me I usually do something else.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic